Rent-a-coder is a talent acquisition platform specifically for businesses looking for programmers, designers and developers.
It is free to post a job on Rent-a-coder.
Pros: Service is cheap.
Cons: Projects can take a long time. Have to inspect the work yourself.
Bottomline: Rent-a-coder is a cost effective alternative to other talent acquisition sites for businesses looking specifically for coders.
How to Post a Job on Rent-a-coder:
- Go to rent-acoder.com.
- Click "Post a Project".
- Describe the project in as much detail as possible.
- Wait for bids.
- Select a winner.
- Pay the freelancer once the work is completed.
Dot Com Systems
Theodor-Heuss-Straße 36, Worms, Germany 67549
Rent a Coder reviews are largely positive, except for the size of the site. Feel free to sign up for the site with a free account, but we recommend you give it a thorough look-through before you sign up with a paid account or post a job as a client.
I've actually used RentACoder once (as a buyer on a very small project) and was satisfied with the results -- though I suspect I spent more time writing the spec and managing the programmers than I would if I had done the work myself.
How do I create a Rent-a-coder account?
- Click "Register" on Rent-a-coder.
- Fill in your email address and temporary password.
- Confirm email.
- Fill in the details for your account, including paypal.com email address, etc.
How can I edit a Rent-a-coder job posting?
You can edit any project from the "My Projects" page on your Rent-a-coder account.
How can I delete a Rent-a-coder job posting?
You can delete any project from the "My Projects" page on your Rent-a-coder account.
What kind of freelance jobs can I post on Rent-a-coder?
- Web Design and Development.
- Mobile App Development.
- Sales and Marketing.
How do I find the best freelancers on Rent-a-coder?
- Simply post a project on Rent-a-coder.
- Go through all the bids.
- Select the bid that best suits your timeline and budget.