*Contact the company for more information on their Employer Spotlights feature that lets companies post up to 10 jobs in their weekly newsletter, including a company blurb. There are also discounts on annual plans.
Refresh Miami attracts startups, tech entrepreneurs, and job seekers across Miami, creating a central hub for finding the best tech talent in the city. Companies cannot post jobs without first becoming members, and they have to pay a monthly subscription in order to list vacancies.
- Employers can find niche tech roles that are harder to find on general job boards.
- Vacancies are advertised in the Refresh email newsletter and on the company's social media channels.
- "Employer Spotlights" is a feature that lets companies list 10 jobs and a company blurb in the weekly newsletter.
- Membership benefits include educational workshops, industry news and resources, and networking opportunities.
- In addition to job posts, members can advertise upcoming events and promote their companies on the Refresh Miami directory.
- Companies can sync their job boards with the Refresh Miami job board, automatically sharing vacancies.
- The Partner plan offers discounts on job posts.
- Members can browse through a member directory and message other members on the site.
- Rival job board, Miami Herald Jobs, is a costlier alternative at $398.00 per job post.
- Employers must become members in order to advertise on the job board.
- Members cannot post jobs for free. Only Contributor and Partner plans allow for job postings.
- There are no single job posting fees. Members have to pay monthly subscriptions.
- There is no candidate resume database, although the website states it is "coming soon."
- There are no applicant tracking tools to streamline the hiring process.
- The company cannot be contacted via telephone.
More than 17,000 businesses and job seekers use Refresh Miami, making it a popular and reliable place to advertise jobs. We were unable to find reviews for the Refresh Miami job board.
How to Post a Job on Refresh Miami:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Refresh Miami.
Posting a job on Refresh Miami.
Go to the Refresh Miami home page.
Navigate to refreshmiami.com and hover over the "Jobs" tab toward the top of the page. From the drop-down menu, click on the "Post A Job" button.
Click on the highlighted text "You can upgrade to a paid account here."
Choose a membership option.
Read through the benefits of each membership option and click on the "SIGN UP NOW" button beneath your desired choice. Note that the free Member plan does not include job posts, so your choice will have to be between Contributor and Partner.
Create an account.
Add your details in the form, ensure that the right membership option is selected, then add your billing information. Click on the "Submit" button to proceed.
A confirmation message will be sent to the email address you provide. Click on the link in the email, then click on the log in link on the next page.
Sign in with your email address and password. Follow the prompts thereafter until you've posted your first job.
Refresh Miami vs. Miami Herald Jobs:
At $398.00 per job post, Miami Herald Jobs is significantly costlier than Refresh Miami's $10.00 per month subscription fee. Because Refresh Miami members pay to access the Miami startup community for networking and resource-sharing in addition to posting jobs, it is very likely that a monthly subscription can cost more than $398.00 over time.
Refresh Miami vs. Employ Florida:
Employ Florida is a free job board, while Refresh Miami charges members $10.00 per month to list vacancies. Employ Florida is a general job board that appeals to all kinds of businesses, but employers who are looking for tech talent to work at their startups will find more value in paying to join the city's premier startup community.
Refresh Miami vs. Wellfound:
Both Wellfound and Refresh Miami appeal to startups looking for the best tech talent. Wellfound's paid plan starts at $149.00 per month, compared to Refresh Miami's $10.00 monthly fee. Wellfound has a much wider reach and advanced recruitment tools, while Refresh Miami's key selling point is its access to Miami's startup community and tech workers.