5 Job Pack
10 Job Pack
20 Job Pack
*Employers interested in larger job packs should contact the sales team via email for more information.
MiamiJobs.com is a general job posting site for employers in search of local talent. The platform works to ensure a quick and easy hiring process through its wide variety of hiring services, including featured listings, employer branding, targeted email alerts, and social media promotion.
Part of GreatJobSpot.com, MiamiJobs.com has an extensive CV database of more than 500,000 job seekers, giving employers access to a large pool of professionals from different industries. While it is one of the more affordable local job boards, the platform lacks candidate matching tools and an applicant tracking system.
- MiamiJobs.com allows employers to post vacancies throughout Miami and the U.S.
- The platform offers multiple job posting plans to suit different budgets and hiring needs.
- The job board features listings from the education, finance, media, manufacturing, and healthcare industries, among others.
- The site boasts an extensive CV database of qualified candidates.
- Job posts are shared to the job board's social media pages for increased exposure.
- Employers can opt to have their listing added to the site's home page.
- The platform offers account management and candidate filtering tools.
- Listings are sent to more than 1 million job seekers via email alerts.
- The platform distributes job posts to partner sites, including TBJobs.com and HRFlorida.
- MiamiJobs.com does not offer a free job posting plan.
- Employers need to contact the company for access to their CV database.
- The platform lacks candidate matching tools.
- There is no applicant tracking system available.
We were unable to find any online reviews of MiamiJobs.com.
How to Post a Job on MiamiJobs.com:
Six easy steps for posting a job on MiamiJobs.com.
Posting a job on MiamiJobs.com.
Go to MiamiJobs.com.
On the home page, click on the blue "Employers" button toward the top-right corner.
Start the job posting process.
You'll be redirected to GreatJobSpot.com. To start the job posting process, click on "POST JOB."
Choose a job posting plan.
Select your preferred job posting package and click on "Post a job now" under the applicable heading.
Register as an employer.
Fill out the online registration form and select "Create an account" toward the bottom of the page.
Verify your account by clicking on the link sent to your email address.
Create your job post.
Complete a 6-step series of online forms with information about your job vacancy and the job application method, clicking on "Next" after completing each section.
In step six, you can select upgrades. Then, click on "Save and Continue."
Purchase your job ad.
Review your order and click on "Checkout." Then, click on "Pay online" and select "Continue to payment" to make the payment online.
MiamiJobs.com vs. Miami Herald Jobs:
Similar to MiamiJobs.com, Miami Herald Jobs connects employers with local job seekers from different industries. While MiamiJobs.com charges $275.00 for a single listing, Miami Herald Jobs' basic job post costs $398.00, making the former platform more budget-friendly. Both platforms offer resume searches and social media promotion.
MiamiJobs.com vs. Refresh Miami:
Refresh Miami is a membership-based organization for local tech and startup companies with a niche job board. In comparison, MiamiJobs.com is purely a job posting site that caters to a wide variety of industries. MiamiJobs.com has a larger customer base than Refresh Miami, with 2,100 more jobs listed than the latter platform.
MiamiJobs.com vs. Employ Florida:
Employ Florida and MiamiJobs.com are both good options for employers in search of local Florida job seekers. Employ Florida is the more affordable site, offering free job advertising, which MiamiJobs.com lacks. In contrast, MiamiJobs.com is the better option for increased exposure, featuring social media promotion and job distribution services.
What is MiamiJobs.com?
MiamiJobs.com is a general job board that connects employers with professionals throughout Miami, Florida. The platform offers a host of hiring services, including featured listings, CV searches, and social media promotion.
What does it cost to post a job on MiamiJobs.com?
MiamiJobs.com charges $275.00 for a single listing. The platform also offers a premium job posting, as well as bulk job packs for companies with larger hiring needs.
How do I create a MiamiJobs.com account?
- Navigate to MiamiJobs.com's home page and click on "Employers."
- Click on "Create an account" toward the top right-hand corner.
- Fill out the online form and click on "Create an account."
How do I delete my job post from MiamiJobs.com?
- Sign in to your account.
- Select "Your jobs" and find the listing you'd like to remove.
- Click on "Expire" to retire the job post.