It is completely free for employers to post job ads on Employ Florida.
Established in 1998, Employ Florida supports the Floridian job market through their job board that connects employers with job seekers throughout the state. Job postings are free for employers and the platform offers a variety of recruitment services such as a resume database, job market analytics, and a mobile app.
- Posting job ads to the job board is a completely free service for employers.
- The site features a resume database for employers to browse through.
- Job market trends can be analyzed to see which jobs are in high demand.
- The platform offers a mobile app.
- The site offers comprehensive search functionality for both employers and job seekers.
- There is a directory of educational programs available should your employees need training.
- The site is available in multiple languages.
- The site lacks advanced features such as an applicant tracking system and analytics about post engagement.
- There are no packages on offer that provide more features or better exposure.
On Reddit one user has said that Employ Florida is a legitimate job search site and offers an adequate service as do other job boards. This was in response to another user asking if the site was useful. A review on MYWOT.com has said that the website has been extremely helpful with finding a job. However, one user complained about the customer service on SiteJabber.
How to Post a Job on Employ Florida:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Employ Florida.
Posting a Job on Employ Florida.
Navigate to the Employ Florida home page.
From the home page, click on "Sign In" in the top right corner of the page.
Register your employers account.
On the next page, scroll down and click on "Employers and Agents" under the "Option 3" section. Specify the type of user account that you would like to create by checking the box next to the appropriate option. Then, click "Next."
You can also view the Employ Florida platform by signing in as a guest.
You can choose to create an account as a direct representative of your organization, a third party agent, or as a professional employer organization.
Verify your identity.
Next, complete the identification process by providing either your federal employer identification number or your social security number. Then, click "Continue."
Register your account and create your job post.
Once the verification process is complete, you'll be able to create your job post and submit it to Employ Florida's job board.
Employ Florida vs. JaxJobs:
Employ Florida offers free job posting, while JaxJobs' pricing ranges between $19.00 and $59.00. Employers benefit from features such as resume searching, live customer support, and the ability to update posts after they have been published. However, Employ Florida offers features such as job market trend information and a free posting option.
Employ Florida vs. Jacksonville.com:
Jacksonville.com is a job board for employers to connect with job seekers in Jacksonville. Unlike Employ Florida, the platform shares job ads to other sites, includes candidate matching, and prescreening questions. Jacksonville.com's features are slightly more advanced than Employ Florida's as ZipRecruiter manages their job postings.
Employ Florida vs. Jacksonville Jobs Now:
Jacksonville Jobs Now is a Jacksonville job board that offers employers both free and paid posting options. The paid packages offered have very few benefits aside from resume access. Because of this, Employ Florida is a better option. Employ Florida is also free to use, saving money, and giving employers more hiring tools.
What is Employ Florida?
What does it cost to post a job on Employ Florida?
Employ Florida's job posting service is completely free for employers.
How do I create an account on Employ Florida?
- Navigate to the Employ Florida home page.
- Click on "Sign In" in the top right corner of the page.
- Scroll down and click on "Employers and Agents" under "Option 3."
- Specify the type of user account by checking the appropriate option and click "Next."
- Verify your identity and register your account.
What types of jobs can I advertise on Employ Florida?
You can post any type of job on Employ Florida, provided that the job is based in the state.