Resume database access
Multiple language options
Job market trends and analytics
Established in 1998, Employ Florida supports the Floridian job market through their job board that connects employers with job seekers throughout the state. Job postings are free for employers and the platform offers a variety of recruitment services, such as a resume database, job market analytics, and a mobile app.
- The platform offers a free job posting service.
- The site features a resume database for employers to browse through for suitable candidates.
- Job market trends can be analyzed to see which jobs are in high demand.
- The platform offers a mobile app.
- The site offers comprehensive search functionality for both employers and job seekers.
- There is a directory of educational programs available should your employees need training.
- The site is available in multiple languages, aiding the bilingual hiring process.
- The site lacks advanced hiring features, such as an applicant tracking system and candidate matching tools.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Employ Florida.
It is completely free for employers to post job ads on Employ Florida.
How to Post a Job on Employ Florida:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Employ Florida.
Posting a Job on Employ Florida.
Navigate to the Employ Florida home page.
From the home page, click on "Sign In / Register" in the top-right corner of the page.
Register your employers account.
On the next page, scroll down and click on "Employers and Agents" under the "Option 3" section.
Read and agree to the platform's terms and conditions to continue.
Specify the type of user account that you would like to create by checking the box next to the appropriate option. Then, click on "Next."
Verify your identity.
Next, complete the identification process by providing either your federal employer identification number or your social security number. Then, click "Continue" and follow the prompts.
Register your account and create your job post.
Once the verification process is complete, you'll be able to create your job post and submit it to Employ Florida's job board.
Employ Florida vs. Jacksonville.com:
Unlike Employ Florida, Jacksonville.com offers job ad distribution and candidate matching tools. However, Employ Florida is a free job posting service, while Jacksonville.com's pricing starts at $349.00 per post.
Employ Florida vs. MiamiJobs.com:
While Employ Florida and MiamiJobs.com both offer access to a resume database, the latter is slightly more feature-rich with job ad distribution and social media promotion. However, Employ Florida is a free job posting service, whereas a single listing on MiamiJobs.com costs $275.00. Of the two, only MiamiJobs.com offers bulk job ad packs.
Employ Florida vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a popular general job board with a wide reach. In comparison, Employ Florida gives employers a more targeted approach to hiring state-wide talent but has a much smaller pool of candidates than the former. Both sites offer free job posting plans, but only Indeed features sponsored job posts for added reach.