Locanto is a global classifieds website owned by German internet company, Yalwa. Employers are able to post jobs for free and reach qualified candidates across the United States.
Locanto allows you to post free ads on their site. They do offer a premium plan from $2.95 per month, which gives you added features like the ability to contact candidates directly. You can also make your job posting a "Top Ad" or "Highlighted Ad" from $7.95 per listing. Premium ads range from $3.95 per listing for one week to $47.40 per listing for 3 months.
How to Post a Job on Locanto:
- Go to locanto.com and click "Post a Free Ad" in the top right corner.
- On the next page, enter the Title of your listing and click Proceed.
- Select Jobs on the menu and job category.
- If you have already registered, sign in to your account and Click Post a Free Ad.
- Complete the online form, entering your job description and company details.
- When you are finished, click "Post Your Ad" in the bottom right corner.
Key Information Table:
Number of Employees
How can I edit a Locanto job posting?
From your Locanto dashboard, hover over My Ads and select Edit My Ads. Click the edit icon on the job posting you would like to change. Update your post and click "Update your Posting" in the bottom right corner.
How can I delete a Locanto job posting?
Under My Ads, click the delete icon on the job posting you want to delete.
How can I create a Locanto account?
On Locanto's homepage, click "Log in/Register" in the top right corner and select "Register in 20 Seconds". Enter your email address and you will be sent an email with a verification link to open your account.