Contena charges $299.00 for a single listing.
Contena is an invite-only platform for top-notch writing, editing, and content creation professionals in search of freelance, remote, or contract work. The job board does not feature any additional hiring tools but is a good solution for finding skilled candidates at a more affordable rate than several alternatives, such as FlexJobs.
- Contena gives employers access to an invite-only community of top-notch freelance writers, editors, and content creators.
- Unlike some competitors, the job board does not charge additional fees for connecting companies with freelancers.
- Listings are sent to subscribed job seekers via email alerts.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- Contena does not offer a free job posting plan.
- The job board lacks additional hiring features, such as resume searches and applicant tracking tools.
- Vacancies are not distributed to other job boards or shared via social media.
- There are no bulk discounts available.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Contena.
Contena vs. Problogger.com:
While Contena and Problogger.com both advertise a wide range of freelance writing and editing roles, the latter is the more feature-rich option with resume database access, job ad distribution, and social media promotion. Problogger.com is also more affordable, charging $80.00 per post, compared to Contena's $299.00 per post.
Contena vs. Peak Freelance:
Like Contena, Peak Freelance caters to the U.S. freelance writing market and offers a simple job posting process. However, the latter has a better selection of recruitment tools than Contena, such as social media promotion and newsletter advertising. While Contena charges $299.00 per post, a single listing on Peak Freelance costs $99.00.
Contena vs. FlexJobs:
While Contena only advertises freelance writing and editing roles, FlexJobs lists various general freelance, part-time, and flexible positions. Contena is slightly more affordable, charging $299.00 per post, while FlexJobs charges $399.00 per month. Of the two, only FlexJobs offers advanced employer branding and applicant tracking tools.