From $80.00 /post.
Job post duration
Bulk posting plans
Resume database access
Job ad distribution
Social media promotion
Candidate matching tools
Problogger.com gives employers access to a niche network of more than 300,000 bloggers, copywriters, social media managers, and content marketers in search of freelance roles both locally and globally. The platform offers a good selection of hiring tools, including resume searches and social media promotion.
While Problogger.com is more affordable than several niche alternatives, such as Peak Freelance, it only has 15-day listings, which is less than the average 30-day duration. The job board also does not feature applicant tracking or candidate matching services.
- Problogger.com allows employers to post a wide variety of blogging and website-related freelance jobs.
- The platform has discounted rates for bulk posting plans, which is ideal for companies hiring frequently.
- The Featured Listing plan highlights job posts at the top of the job search results and adds them to the site's newsletter.
- Vacancies are shared via Problogger.com's social media pages for increased visibility.
- Employers can browse candidate resumes, edit job posts, and manage applications from their online dashboard.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- Unlike some competitors, such as Freelance Writing Job Board, Problogger.com does not offer a free job posting plan.
- Listings are only live for 15 days and not the standard 30-day duration.
- The job board lacks applicant tracking and candidate matching tools.
While we were unable to find any online reviews of Problogger.com, the job board features several handpicked testimonials from satisfied clients.
5 Standard Listings
10 Standard Listings
3 Featured Listings
Problogger.com vs. Peak Freelance:
Like Problogger.com, Peak Freelance offers social media promotion and featured listings for added visibility. However, the former is slightly more comprehensive with resume database access. While a 15-day job ad on Problogger.com costs $80.00, Peak Freelance charges $99.00 for a 30-day post.
Problogger.com vs. Freelance Writing Job Board:
Problogger.com and Freelance Writing Job Board both advertise freelance writing roles in the U.S., but the former also facilitates global postings. While Problogger.com charges $80.00 per 15-day post, Freelance Writing Job Board is a free posting service, making it the budget-friendlier choice. Of the two, only Problogger.com offers resume searches.
Problogger.com vs. Upwork:
While Problogger.com and Upwork both cater to the freelance job market, the latter advertises a wider range of freelance jobs, which may make Problogger.com the better choice for targeted hiring efforts. Problogger.com charges $80.00 per 15-day post, whereas Upwork's pricing is varied based on individual hiring needs.