Freelance Writing Jobs
Social media sharing
Applicant tracking tools
Freelance Writing Jobs serves as a specialized job board for employers looking to hire copywriters, blog writers, content creators, and technical writers. While the platform's features are limited, employers can create a detailed profile to help improve brand recognition and credibility.
- Compared to its competitors, including Superpath Job Board, Freelance Writing Jobs is more affordable.
- Employers can create a profile that includes their social media handles and logo.
- The platform offers access to a niche target market to help automate the hiring process.
- Freelance Writing Jobs claims to have over 12,000 RSS subscribers.
- The site is an award-winning platform with a special focus on blog writing.
- Employers can post both freelance and full-time job ads.
- The platform does not offer free job postings.
- Freelance Writing Jobs does not offer featured posts or bulk job postings.
- There is no mention of social media sharing, applicant tracking tools, or candidate matching.
We were unable to find online reviews of Freelance Writing Jobs.
It costs $30.00 to post a single job ad on Freelance Writing Jobs.
Freelance Writing Jobs vs. Writers Work:
Freelance Writing Jobs and Writers Work are free job posting sites that help employers connect with both permanent and freelance writers. However, while both platforms lack applicant tracking and job ad distribution, Freelance Writing Jobs offers employer profiles and candidate matching — features missing from Writers Work's plan.
Freelance Writing Jobs vs. Superpath Job Board:
Between the two competitors, the Superpath job board is costlier, with prices starting at $299.00 per post. In comparison, Freelance Writing Jobs only charges $30.00 per post. That said, only the Superpath job board offers advanced features missing from Freelance Writing Jobs, including applicant tracking and social media sharing.
Freelance Writing Jobs vs. Problogger.com:
While Problogger.com is predominantly aimed at bloggers, it does allow employers to post general writing jobs, similar to Freelance Writing Jobs. While Problogger.com charges $80.00 per post, Freelance Writing Jobs costs $30.00 per post. However, Problogger.com does offer features lacking from Freelance Writing Jobs, including social media sharing.
Splashpress Media Ltd.
Jan 01, 2006
Number of Employees