Superpath Job Board
From $299.00 /post.
Applicant tracking tools
Social media promotion
Superpath offers a job board and career resource hub for content creators. In addition to its targeted job board, which includes applicant tracking tools, social media sharing, and candidate profiles, the platform also offers salary reports, an informative blog and newsletter, and access to a Slack community made up of gifted content creators.
- Superpath job board includes access to a comprehensive dashboard and applicant tracking tools.
- Employers can choose between a standard job listing and featured listings.
- Job seekers can add their resumes to their personal profiles, which provides employers with free access.
- Employers can opt to post a video job advertisement, inviting potential candidates to ask questions.
- The Basic plan includes job ad exposure in the weekly roundup and Slack community.
- With the Featured plan, job ads are promoted in the email newsletter, weekly roundups, and on social media platforms.
- Superpath offers additional resources, including a blog and access to a Slack community comprising over 10,000 members.
- The Superpath job board does not offer a free job posting plan.
- The platform lacks candidate matching, job ad distribution, and a resume database.
- Compared to competitors like the Freelance Writing job board and Problogger.com, the Superpath job board is more costly.
We were unable to to find online reviews of Superpath's job board.
Superpath Job Board vs. Writers Work:
While both the Superpath job board and Writers Work provide access to a niche job board, the two competitors target a diverse audience. With the Superpath job board, prices start at $299.00 per post on a job board that targets all content creators. In contrast, Writers Work primarily caters to writers, and the platform is free to use.
Superpath Job Board vs. Freelance Writing Job Board:
The key differences between the Superpath job board and the Freelance Writing Job Board stem from the competitors' pricing and target markets. With the Freelance Writing job board, all job ads are free, but the platform mainly serves writers. The Superpath job board, on the other hand, targets all content creators, but it costs $299.00 per post.
Superpath Job Board vs. Problogger.com:
While Problogger.com was created for blog writers, the site does allow employers to post various writing jobs. To post on Problogger.com, employers will be charged $80.00 per post. Comparatively, the Superpath job board costs $299.00 per post, making it the costlier option, but employers can hire various content creators.