US$299.00 - US$529.00
Up to 60 days.
Partner network syndication
Social media promotion
Phone and live chat.
First published in 1979, Adweek has become a leading source of industry news and insights for the global marketing and advertising communities. Their job board offers a range of recruitment tools, such as partner network syndication, exposure through newsletters, and a resume database, to help employers streamline the hiring process.
While Adweek Jobs is a feature-rich recruitment site with an international presence, the platform's presence in Australia is very limited. A local marketing job board may better serve Australian employers looking to hire local marketing professionals.
- Adweek Jobs is a niche marketing job board that gives employers access to an international audience of professionals.
- The "Ultimate Reach Job Post" plan distributes job ads to Adweek's exclusive extended partner network.
- The platform features a resume database of candidates.
- Job ads can be included in Adweek's newsletter.
- Job seekers can filter jobs by location, job category, and career sector to connect with suitable employers.
- Employers can create branded company profiles to help attract candidates.
- Job posts are live for up to 60 days.
- Resumes matching job ad criteria can be automatically emailed to employers.
- Employers can track and manage candidates from their dashboard.
- There is no free job posting option.
- Job posts are not promoted on the platform's social media channels.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
- The website features very few Australian vacancies.
- There are no local offices or customer support channels in Australia.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Adweek Jobs. However, the platform has been used by a number of prominent companies, such as Samsung, Walmart, and Matchnode, to fill vacancies.
High Visibility Job Post (30-days)
Extended Reach Job Post (45-days)
Ultimate Reach Job Post (60-days)
Pack of 3 Job Posts (30-days)
Featured Employer Subscription
Extended Expiration Date
Exclusive Extended Partner Network
How to Post a Job on Adweek Jobs:
Six easy steps for posting a job on Adweek Jobs.
Posting a job on Adweek Jobs.
Navigate to the Adweek Jobs home page.
From the home page, click on "Employers" in the top-right corner of the page.
Select a job posting plan.
On the next page, choose a job posting plan that best suits your recruitment needs by clicking on "POST A JOB" beneath the appropriate package.
Register your employer account.
Fill out the online form with your details, upload your company logo, and click on "Register" toward the bottom of the page.
Choose additional upgrades.
Select additional upgrades by checking the corresponding boxes of the desired add-ons. Once complete, click on "Proceed to Checkout" toward the right of the page.
Complete the payment process.
On the next page, fill out the online form with your billing details and add your payment information. Then, click on "Place Order" to complete the purchase.
Create your job post.
Once the payment is complete, you'll be able to create your job post. Remember to keep your ad clear and concise. Topics that should be discussed in your job ad include compensation, location, responsibilities, and requirements.
Use Betterteam's job description template to help structure your job post.
Adweek Jobs vs. Australian Marketing Institute (AMI):
The AMI is the largest network of marketers in Australia, making it the better option for local employers, as Adweek Jobs has a very small presence in the country. The organization is well-established and features social media promotion and a resume database, but lacks the global reach offered by Adweek Jobs for remote positions.
Adweek Jobs vs. The Loop:
The Loop is a much more affordable platform for employers, charging A$99.00 +GST for a single job post, whereas Adweek Jobs costs US$299.00 for their standard plan. The platform also caters exclusively to the Australian job market; however, it lacks a resume database and the international reach that Adweek Jobs offers.
Adweek Jobs vs. Screenhub:
Screenhub caters to the Australian film and television industry, whereas Adweek Jobs focuses on advertising and marketing roles. While there is some overlap in their audiences, Screenhub stands out as the better platform for local employers, as Adweek Jobs has a very limited presence in Australia and is also the costlier option.
News & Activity:
News or Activity
May 03, 2021
What is Adweek Jobs?
Adweek Jobs is the career portal and advertising job board of Adweek — a leading online publication dedicated to the global brand marketing ecosystem.
What does it cost to post a job on Adweek Jobs?
Adweek Jobs' pricing starts from US$299.00 for a 30-day job post. The platform also offers premium and bulk job posting plans.
How do I create an account on Adweek Jobs?
- Go to the Adweek Jobs home page.
- Hover over "Register" in the top-right corner and select "Employers" from the drop-down menu.
- Fill out the online form with your details.
- Click on "Register" toward the bottom of the page.
How many employees does Adweek have?
According to their LinkedIn page, Adweek has 448 employees.
Who is Adweek owned by?
Adweek is owned by Shamrock Capital.