It's free to post jobs and search for resumes on Arkansas Business Jobs.
Founded in 1984, Arkansas Business is a popular news and information journal for businesses in Arkansas. The weekly print and online publication includes a job board where employers can access a state-wide resume database and post jobs for free.
While the job board is a good resource for hiring inside the state, it is missing key features found on other job boards, including applicant tracking tools, candidate matching, distribution to other job boards, and social media sharing.
- Arkansas Business Jobs is a niche job board connecting employers with job seekers in the state of Arkansas.
- Job posting is completely free.
- Employers can search the resume database and connect with job seekers for direct hiring.
- Jobs can be sorted by region or category, making it easier for job seekers to find your post.
- The Arkansas Business publication has been in circulation for over 35 years and has a wide readership.
- Employers must first register their business and wait for approval before they can post a job.
- The platform is missing key hiring tools including job board syndication and applicant tracking.
- Arkansas Business Jobs does not share vacancies on social media.
We were unable to find reviews of Arkansas Business Jobs.
How to Post a Job on Arkansas Business Jobs:
To post a job on Arkansas Business Jobs, employers must first register their business and wait for the account to be approved.
Once the account has been approved, employers can search the resume database and create job posts from their employer dashboards.
Arkansas Business Jobs vs. Arkansas JobLink:
Arkansas JobLink is a free job posting site provided by the state. Like Arkansas Business Jobs, it offers free job postings and access to a resume database. Of the two platforms, Arkansas JobLink has a slightly wider reach, and businesses can create detailed company profiles for job posts, a feature that is missing on Arkansas Business Jobs.
Arkansas Business Jobs vs. Jobs Arkansas:
Where Arkansas Business Jobs is a free job board, Jobs Arkansas charges upwards of $250.00 per post. Both platforms provide access to a resume database, but Jobs Arkansas also includes candidate matching, applicant tracking, and syndication to other job boards. If you are looking for better exposure, choose Jobs Arkansas.
Arkansas Business Jobs vs. Indeed:
Unlike Arkansas Business Jobs, Indeed is a global job board where employers can post jobs across the U.S. Both platforms offer free job postings and access to a resume database, but Indeed also offers paid options for increased exposure. Indeed also includes skills assessments and candidate management, features missing from Arkansas Business Jobs.
What is Arkansas Business Jobs?
Arkansas Business Jobs is an online job board hosted by the weekly business journal, Arkansas Business.
What does it cost to post a job on Arkansas Business Jobs?
It's free to post a job on Arkansas Business Jobs.