Employers who register with Arkansas JobLink can post jobs and search resumes for free.
Arkansas JobLink forms part of the AmericanJobCenter network of state-run job posting sites. Local employers can use the platform to post an unlimited number of jobs for free and actively search for candidates. The platform also offers candidate matching facilities and the option for employers to create detailed company profiles.
- Arkansas JobLink is a niche job posting site specifically for job seekers in the state of Arkansas.
- It's free to post jobs and search resumes.
- Employers can create detailed company profiles for better exposure.
- The platform provides candidate matching facilities and resume referrals.
- The platform also provides job seekers and employers with the latest labor market information.
- Employers can set up automated job postings through the Arkansas JobLink API system.
- Arkansas JobLink does not syndicate jobs or share posts on social media.
- The platform is missing applicant tracking tools.
We were unable to find reviews of Arkansas JobLink.
How to Post a Job on Arkansas JobLink:
Arkansas JobLink vs. Jobs Arkansas:
Where Arkansas JobLink is a free job board run by the state, Jobs Arkansas is a privately owned job posting site with pricing starting at $250.00 per post. Both platforms offer candidate matching and employer profiles, but only Jobs Arkansas distributes jobs to other job boards and includes applicant tracking and social media advertising.
Arkansas JobLink vs. Arkansas Business Journal:
Arkansas Business Jobs is the official job board of the Arkansas Business Journal and like Arkansas JobLink, offers free job postings. Of the two, Arkansas JobLink has more to offer including company profiles and candidate-matching facilities. Arkansas JobLink is also a state-run site with higher traffic and a larger resume database.
Arkansas JobLink vs. Indeed:
Where Arkansas JobLink is a local job board run by the state of Arkansas, Indeed is a general job board with a global reach. Both platforms offer free job posting, but Indeed charges extra for resume access. Indeed also offers paid featured posts and a few more hiring tools, but for employers on a budget, Arkansas JobLink is the way to go.
What is Arkansas JobLink?
Arkansas JobLink is a job posting platform provided by the state of Arkansas where employers can post jobs and search resumes for free.
What does it cost to post a job on Arkansas JobLink?
It's free to post a job on Arkansas JobLink