From $250.00 /post.
Resume database access
Job ad distribution
Phone and email.
Jobs Arkansas offers a dedicated job board that connects employers with local job seekers faster. The platform boasts a range of helpful features, including applicant tracking, job ad reporting, social media promotion, and job ad distribution, which are all easily accessible from Jobs Arkansas' mobile-optimized dashboard to streamline recruitment.
- All job posts are distributed to 30 popular job posting sites, including Nexxt and ZipRecruiter.
- The Advanced and Premium plans include access to candidates from the Jobs Arkansas' resume database.
- All plans include access to MaxRecruit, a job monitoring tool that helps streamline recruitment.
- Employers can post job openings on veteran, college, and diversity-focused job websites.
- The platform includes access to job performance reporting and applicant tracking tools.
- Employers are able to create and maintain a custom job board.
- The website supports unlimited user logins and is mobile-friendly.
- Candidates that match employers' job ads are marked as Great Match, Good Match, or Possible Match.
- With the Basic and Advanced plans, employers are charged an additional $50.00 for social media promotion.
- There are no free job posting packages available.
- Compared to top competitors, such as Arkansas Joblink, Jobs Arkansas is the costlier option.
We were unable to find online reviews of Jobs Arkansas.
Add-On: Featured Job
How to Post a Job on Jobs Arkansas:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Jobs Arkansas.
Posting a job on Jobs Arkansas.
Choose a job posting package.
Read through the different job posting packages available. When you've chosen your desired package, click on "Purchase now" beneath its offerings.
A pop-up window will appear next. Enter your email address in the designated field and click on "Continue."
Create your job posting.
On the following page, provide your job details, including the job's description, location, employment type, and categories. Then, click on "Continue."
Review your order.
Take the time to read through your order's details to confirm that everything is correct. You can also choose to select an add-on feature at the bottom of the page, or you can click on "Preview Job" on the right-hand side of the page.
When you're ready to move forward, click on "Continue."
A pop-up window will appear to include veterans advertising. You can either choose to add the feature or click on "No thanks."
Pay for your job posting.
Finally, enter your billing and credit card details in the designated fields. Then, click on "Post Job" in the bottom-right corner. Your job ad will go live within a few minutes.
Jobs Arkansas vs. Arkansas JobLink:
While Jobs Arkansas and Arkansas Joblink both target the same job market in Arkansas, the two competitors differ significantly in pricing. With Arkansas JobLink, employers enjoy standard features, and job postings are free of charge. In contrast, Jobs Arkansas costs start at $250.00 per post, but the platform is packed with advanced features.
Jobs Arkansas vs. Arkansas Business:
The structure of Jobs Arkansas and Arkansas Business is vastly different, with the latter operating as a print advertising platform where employers can publish vacancies for free. Jobs Arkansas, on the other hand, charges $250.00 per post and includes access to a fully-equipped job board that boasts features missing from Arkansas Business's options.
Jobs Arkansas vs. Monster:
Both Monster and Jobs Arkansas offer similar features, including resume database access and candidate matching. That said, Jobs Arkansas primarily stands out for its targeted hiring and more affordable plans, which start at $250.00 per post. In comparison, Monster offers national reach and pricing starts at $279.00 per post.
What is Jobs Arkansas?
Jobs Arkansas is a local job board that caters to employers and job seekers throughout Arkansas. The platform is loaded with comprehensive features, including applicant tracking and social media promotion.
How much does it cost to post a job on Jobs Arkansas?
Jobs Arkansas' pricing for a single job post starts at $250.00.