Work in Non-Profits.ca is a free online job board for nonprofit organizations in Canada. Organizations in the non-profit sector can post their jobs and list details about their open positions to attract candidates in the nonprofit world.
Work in Non-Profits.ca does not charge for job postings, although some for-profit fundraising companies, recruitment firms, and bulk posters may be charged a fee per posting.
Work in Non-Profits.ca is an established job posting site that is dedicated to helping not-for-profit organizations in Canada to find skilled candidates for paid and unpaid positions. It is purely a job posting site for non-profit organizations, so does not feature a candidate or resume database. It also lacks applicant tracking features.
Work in Non-Profits.ca offers free posting options and often shares the posted vacancies on their Facebook and Twitter accounts. They also offer useful links to third-party resources that are aimed at helping not-for-profit organizations, such as blogs, charity networks, and fund development.
- Free job posting in both English and French.
- Provides non-profits with links to helpful resources, such as blogs, networks, and grant searches, aimed at non-profit organizations.
- Electronic records of old posts are kept so that employers can repost them if needed.
- The site is mobile friendly.
- Vacancies are often shared to Work in Non-Profits.ca's social media.
- Purely a job posting site.
- There is no candidate database and employers cannot search candidate resumes.
- Lacks applicant tracking tools.
- There is no option for featured postings or businesses.
- There is limited exposure for job vacancies on other sites.
- Limited support options. Employers must fill out the contact form on the site and wait for a response.
No reviews have been found at this time.
How to Post a Job on Work in Non-Profits.ca:
- Navigate to https://workinnonprofits.ca/.
- Click "Post A Job" at the top of the page.
- Read the information and ensure that you understand Work in Non-Profits.ca's posting rules.
- Click on "Sounds good, I'd like to post a job please."
- Login or create a new account.
- Complete the additional registration details form, if required.
- Select which type of job you'd like to post: regular or volunteer.
- Select the language you'd like to post in: English, French, or both.
- Enter your job details.
- You can now "save & preview" your post or simply click "make posting 'PUBLIC'." You may also choose to delete your post.
Work in Non-Profits.ca vs. Job Bank:
Like Work in Non-Profits.ca, Job Bank is a free job posting site for Canadian businesses. Both sites offer posting in French and English and are mobile-friendly. However, while Work in Non-Profits is purely a job posting site for non-profits, Job Bank is a general job board that offers additional features, like trend analysis and help resources.
Work in Non-Profits.ca vs. Jobs.ca:
Jobs.ca is a Canadian job board that is divided into various industries for targeted job posting. Unlike Work in Non-Profits, it is a paid job board that is expensive when compared to competitors. However, it is like Work in Non-Profits in that it offers posting in French and English but lacks additional employer resources, like applicant tracking.
Work in Non-Profits.ca vs. Eco Canada:
Eco Canada is a not-for-profit organization based in Canada that offers a job board on their site. It only focuses on the environmental sector while Work in Non-Profits allows posts for any type of paid or volunteer jobs related to the Canadian not-for-profit sector. Eco Canada also charges a high posting fee whereas Work in Non-Profits is free.
July 1, 2006
What is Work in Non-Profits.ca?
Work in Non-Profits.ca is a job posting platform that enables non-profit organizations in Canada to source suitable candidates for paid and volunteer positions.
What does it cost to post a job on Work in Non-Profits.ca?
Work in Non-Profits.ca does not charge to post jobs on their platform. However, certain companies or agencies may be required to pay a small fee per post.
How can I edit a Work in Non-Profits.ca job posting?
To edit your Work in Non-Profits.ca job postings, simply log into your account through the website and select the posting that you would like to edit. Once you have opened the posting, you can start making changes.
How long will my job posting stay on Work in Non-Profits.ca?
Your job post will be visible for 180 days from the day it was published.
How can I delete a Work in Non-Profits.ca job posting?
Click on the posting in your list of active ads and then click "delete."
Does Work in Non-Profits.ca promote my job post on social media?
Work in Non-Profits.ca uses its website as a platform to advertise your job post but may share your vacancy on their social media.
Are there any guidelines to posting jobs at Work in Non-Profits.ca?
Yes, you can find suggestions and guidelines for posting jobs on Work in Non-Profits.ca in the FAQs section.
How do I create a Work in Non-Profits.ca account?
- Navigate to https://workinnonprofits.ca/.
- Click on the user icon at the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Click "Sign up."
- Enter your email and passphrase and click "Create My Account."
Can I put my company logo on my job post at Work in Non-Profits.ca?
No, unfortunately company logos are not permitted on job posts.
Does Work in Non-Profits.ca assist employers with interviewing candidates?
No, Work in Non-Profits.ca does not offer any interview assistance to employers.
What types of jobs can I advertise on Work in Non-Profits.ca?
Only paid or volunteer jobs, as well as paid internships, related to the Canadian not-for-profit sector may be posted on Work in Non-Profits.ca. These jobs may include, for example: