Fundraiser Job Description Template
We are looking for a driven fundraiser to raise funds for the organization. The fundraiser's responsibilities include developing fundraising programs, recruiting sponsors and volunteers, and encouraging support through promotional activities. You should also develop and maintain professional relationships.
To be successful as a fundraiser, you should demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, plus strong leadership qualities. Ultimately, a top-notch fundraiser should be able to perform under pressure, possessing exceptional organizational and presentation skills.
- Researching potential sponsors.
- Writing funding proposals and sending these to potential sponsors.
- Creating marketing and promotional activities.
- Developing fundraising events.
- Maintaining records of sponsors.
- Organizing campaigns that will lead to donations.
- Training volunteers.
- High school diploma.
- Experience in a fundraising position.
- Creativity and persuasion skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.