Fundraising Managers fill a supervisory role and coordinate all operations within a non-profit organization or charity. They also network and build relationships with external clients, donors, the community, as well as the media.
When interviewing Fundraising Managers, the best candidates will communicate confidently and display good organization skills. Be wary of candidates who are brusque and present themselves poorly.
Interview Questions for Fundraising Managers:
1. Can you tell me about a fundraising campaign you've successfully managed?
Reveals more about the candidate's competence.
2. When would you need to stop asking a prospective donor for money?
Reveals willingness to carry out difficult decisions.
3. Can you describe a time when you restored morale to your team?
Evaluates motivational abilities and people skills.
4. Can you describe a time when you had to address underperformance in your team?
Tests the ability to solve problems as well as interpersonal skills.
5. How would you decide which marketing strategies are most suitable for a project?
Determines the ability and readiness of the candidate to adapt different strategies to different projects.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources