Regional Sales Managers ensure that sales goals for all stores within a region are achieved. They manage the budget for all stores, oversee store managers and submit sales reports to management.
When interviewing Regional Sales Managers, the most fitting candidate will demonstrate drive, dedication to achieving sales targets, as well as strong communication and leadership skills. Be wary of candidates who are unenthusiastic about sales and lack the motivation to carry out duties effectively.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Regional Sales Managers:
1. Why do you want to be a Regional Sales Manager?
Indicates whether or not the candidate is driven, enthusiastic and committed.
2. How would you deal with an under-performing store?
Reveals the ability to deal with challenges.
3. What method would you use to train new personnel?
Indicates the candidate's interpersonal skills and level of experience.
4. How many employees have you managed before?
Shows leadership skills and experience.
5. What motivational methods would you use to encourage demotivated staff?
Indicates the ability to motivate staff.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources