Interview Questions for Regional Sales Managers:
1. Why do you want to be a regional sales manager?
Indicates whether or not the candidate is driven, enthusiastic and committed.
2. How would you deal with an under-performing store?
Reveals the ability to deal with challenges.
3. What method would you use to train new personnel?
Indicates the candidate's interpersonal skills and level of experience.
4. How many employees have you managed before?
Shows leadership skills and experience.
5. What motivational methods would you use to encourage demotivated staff?
Indicates the ability to motivate staff.