Regional Sales Managers oversee store managers and control the budget for all stores within their region. They ensure that each store’s sales goals are achieved.
Regional Sales Manager Job Description Template
We are looking to hire a passionate, self-motivated Regional Sales Manager to regularly visit each store within the region to ensure that sales strategies are being instituted and that sales goals are being met. The Regional Sales Manager’s responsibilities include evaluating the work done by managers, training sales teams and analyzing sales trends.
To become a successful Regional Sales Manager, you should be motivated and driven towards meeting sales goals. A high-performing Regional Sales Manager should possess the ability to suggest innovative ways to reach sales targets.
Regional Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Promoting the company’s products after communicating with in-store management and marketing teams.
- Acting as the main point of contact with brokers, suppliers, and distributors in the region.
- Implementing sales goals and communicating them to key individuals.
- Preparing sales reports and submitting them to senior management.
- Communicating with store managers to determine their needs.
- Promptly responding to customer requests.
- Maximizing growth potential of stores within the region.
- Ensuring that stores comply with industry regulations.
- Preparing budgets and analyzing the market.
- Collecting customer feedback as well as market research.
Regional Sales Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing, Sales or related field).
- Proven experience in sales management.
- Proficient in basic accounting.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work under stress and resolve conflict.
- Sound organizational skills.
- The ability to motivate staff and lead a team
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources