Interview Questions for Regional Directors:
1. How have you previously proven your leadership qualities?
Demonstrates the candidate's work history and leadership skills.
2. How would you maintain a good working relationship with suppliers?
Demonstrates communication skills.
3. How would you decide which marketing strategies to implement in a specific geographic area?
Demonstrates analytical skills and ability to think out of the box.
4. How would you address the poor performance of sales staff?
Demonstrates managerial skills and level of experience.
5. How would you go about gaining knowledge of the company’s products and that of competitors?
Demonstrates industry knowledge and analytical skills.