Regional Directors manage and guide stores managers that report to them. They meet with employees to evaluate business progress and create and institute strategies to accomplish the goals of the company.
Regional Director Job Description Template
We are looking for an ambitious Regional Director to be responsible for the hiring and training of competent staff. The Regional Director’s responsibilities include maintaining a budget set out for the region, which involves approving the expenditure of lower management and requesting additional funds if necessary. You should be able to implement innovative strategies to boost sales and ensure maximum profitability.
To be successful as a Regional Director, you should be able to assist the company in reaching its financial objectives. An outstanding Regional Director should be able to build and maintain sound working relationships with all departments.
Regional Director Responsibilities:
- Implementing a competitive marketing strategy.
- Controlling costs to maximize revenue.
- Creating and maintaining supplier relationships.
- Reporting on the weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance of the company.
- Mentoring and training sales teams to achieve sales goals.
- Identifying problems with staff performance and addressing them.
- Developing a thorough understanding of company products as well as competing products.
- Diagnosing problems with the running of the business and formulating effective solutions.
- Working with department teams to select, evaluate, and approve opportunities for growth in the market.
Regional Director Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field.
- Proficiency in accounting.
- Proven experience in a senior management position.
- A proven record of meeting and exceeding financial targets.
- The ability to make critical decisions under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Efficient communication skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources