Interview Questions for Regional Managers:
1. How do you keep track of daily operations across a region and ensure that issues are dealt with as soon as possible?
Demonstrates the ability to oversee regional operations and perform efficiently under pressure.
2. How do you build strong and trusting relationships with employees in your designated region?
Reveals leadership and management skills.
3. How would you increase the productivity of our operations?
Demonstrates the ability to strategically manage business operations in order to achieve specific objectives.
4. Can you describe a bad business decision you made and how you dealt with the situation?
Reveals the candidate's work experience, possible weaknesses, and demonstrates his/her problem-solving skills.
5. What do you do when one of the operations in your region is underperforming?
Shows how the candidate determines where the problem lies and his/her ability to develop and implement a solution.