Interview Questions for Operation Managers:
1. How have your ideas improved operations at other companies? What impact did they have?
Proves candidates can generate results.
2. How do you handle employees who resist change? How do you motivate others?
Shows interpersonal skills.
3. As you analyze current processes, what information do you look at? How do you identify problems and solutions?
Tests problem-solving skills.
4. As for efficiency and productivity increase, how do you ensure quality is maintained?
Shows attention to detail.
5. What role do other managers and departments play in processes analysis and improvement?
Shows a willingness to collaborate.