Operations Managers oversee processes associated with production or service delivery and focus on increasing efficiency and productivity and improving quality. Strong candidates will be analytical and detail-oriented. Avoid those who lack problem solving or leadership skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Operations Managers
1. How have your ideas improved operations at other companies. What impact did they have?
Proves candidates can generate results. .
2. How do you handle employees who resist change? How do you motivate others?
Shows interpersonal skills.
3. As you analyze current processes, what information do you look at? How do you identify problems and solutions?
Tests problem solving skills.
4. As efficiency and productivity increase, how do you ensure quality is maintained?
Shows attention to detail.
5. What role do other managers and departments play in processes analysis and improvement?
Shows willingness to collaborate.