Program Managers oversee connected projects within the organization to ensure that they are mutually beneficial and align with the company objectives. Strong candidates will be organized and invested in interdepartmental success. Avoid those who lack leadership or management skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Program Managers
1. How do you assess the merits of different projects, especially those outside of your area of expertise?
Reveals how projects are assessed.
2. Tell me about the most complex portfolio of projects you’ve managed. How did you do it?
Tests multitasking skills.
3. Describe your management style. Does it vary between different projects or departments?
Reveals more about management skills.
4. Have you had a project that failed? Why? How did you fix the problem?
Tests problem-solving skills.
5. How do you ensure that projects are aligned with businesses objectives?
Shows commitment to company goals.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources