Assistant Managers take part in hiring and training employees, answering questions from customers or employees, and perform other duties to support the management team. Strong candidates will be supportive, communicative problem solvers. Avoid those who customer service and leadership skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Assistant Managers
1. Describe your leadership experience. Have you taken part in the hiring, training, or firing process?
Reveals more about history.
2. Tell about a time when you satisfied an angry customer. How did you fix the issue?
Demonstrates customer service skills.
3. Have you ever implemented or improved a process at work? What impact did it have?
Tests problem-solving skills.
4. How do you motivate yourself and other at work? Provide examples.
Shows leadership skills.
5. If an employee was struggling to meet metrics/quotas, how would you help him/her?
Tests coaching skills.
Related Hiring Resources