Interview Questions for Assistant Managers
1. Describe your leadership experience. Have you taken part in the hiring, training, or firing process?
Reveals more about history.
2. Tell about a time when you satisfied an angry customer. How did you fix the issue?
Demonstrates customer service skills.
3. Have you ever implemented or improved a process at work? What impact did it have?
Tests problem-solving skills.
4. How do you motivate yourself and other at work? Provide examples.
Shows leadership skills.
5. If an employee was struggling to meet metrics/quotas, how would you help him/her?
Tests coaching skills.