The role of a Business Manager is to supervise and lead a company's operations and employees. They perform a range of tasks to ensure company productivity and efficiency including implementing business strategies, evaluating company performances, and supervising employees.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Business Manager Job Description:
Our company is looking for a skilled Business Manager to lead and supervise the work of our employees. You will be in charge of designing business strategies and managing all day-to-day operations to guarantee company efficiency.
Superb interpersonal and leadership skills are vital for this role, as good teamwork is important for our business success. Suitable candidates should also be excellent written and verbal communicators, and possess the ability to identify opportunities for growth.
- Assess and identify new opportunities for growth in current and prospective markets.
- Establish the company’s goals and objectives.
- Recruit and train new employees.
- Perform regular employee evaluations to determine areas of improvement.
- Design business strategies and plans to meet the company goals.
- Make sure that the company has sufficient resources such as personnel, material, and equipment.
- Develop a comprehensive company budget and perform periodic budget analyses.
- Ensure all company activities adhere to legal guidelines and policies.
- Assess overall company performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Business Management or other related fields.
- At least 3 years' experience in a management position.
- Outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of the latest business policies and regulations.
- Demonstrable analytical thinking & business insight.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources