Business Managers are responsible for the management of day-to-day activities in a company. Depending on the size of the organization, a business manager may oversee an entire company or department. Duties include developing financial goals, evaluating new employees, and preparing company budgets.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Business Manager Interview Questions:
1. How would you ensure that all employee responsibilities are carried out to completion?
Tests the candidate’s leadership skills.
2. What current business industry trends may have an impact on your role as a manager?
Shows the candidate’s knowledge of the latest industry trends.
3. How would you handle an underperforming employee?
Demonstrates the candidate’s people management skills.
4. What information should you examine before creating a company budget?
Tests the candidate’s knowledge in budgeting.
5. What steps would you take if you found that your team wasn’t meeting the company’s strategic goals?
Highlights the candidate’s problem-solving skills.