Community Outreach Coordinator Job Description Template
We are searching for a talented and professional community outreach coordinator to maintain all community outreach activities. You will represent the company and work with the management team to develop and implement initiatives that increase company visibility within the surrounding community.
You need to be self-motivated, enthusiastic, and community-driven to take on this exciting role. This position requires someone equipped with a positive attitude and readiness to be a team player.
- Maintaining a calendar of outreach activities, including community events, workshops, appearances, and other communication opportunities.
- Preparing an annual budget for community outreach activities.
- Nurturing new and old relationships with collaborative partners.
- Scheduling regular outreach exhibitions in the community and educate employees on community responsibility.
- Preparing accurate records and reports on the goals of the fundraising plan.
- Overseeing a professional donor management system.
- Assisting in the organization of special events, including donor/volunteer appreciation events and other fundraising initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, business, or related fields.
- Preferred experience of 3-5 years within non-profit fundraising or outreach activities.
- Outstanding written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong experience preparing reports.
- Friendly, enthusiastic, and positive attitude.
- Strong knowledge of social media and other basic marketing platforms.
- Detail-orientated with the ability to manage multiple projects at a time.