Project Coordinators direct project teams and assist project managers by facilitating the proper distribution of resources and information and ensuring that projects meet quality standards without exceeding timelines or budgets. Strong candidates will be detail-oriented, analytical multitaskers. Avoid candidates who lack communication or management skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Project Coordinator
1. How do you get projects teams to adhere to budgets and timelines and other standards? How do you track this information?
Tests management skills.
2. How do you handle aggressive or difficult managers/clients?
Tests interpersonal skills.
3. Why do some projects fail? What can you do to ensure success?
Shows ability to evaluate mistakes.
4. How do you handle conflicts between project teams?
Tests conflict resolution skills.
5. Describe your most challenging and most rewarding experiences as a project coordinator.
Reveals more about history.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources