Conscious Fashion Job Board
Contact for quote.
Social media promotion
CV database access
The Conscious Fashion job board provides employers with a standard selection of hiring tools to easily find and hire candidates in the socially and ecologically responsible fashion industry. The platform also offers a free job posting service for users on a tight hiring budget.
While the job board is a valuable resource for advertising a wide range of fashion-related roles, it does not offer U.K.-based employers the same reach as other local platforms. The platform also lacks CV database access and an applicant tracking system.
- The Conscious Fashion job board offers a free job posting service.
- Employers can post a wide range of sustainable fashion jobs at all career levels, as well as volunteer and internship roles.
- The job board receives around 3,500 page views per month.
- The platform has a paid featured listing plan that includes newsletter advertising and social media promotion.
- The job posting process is quick and simple.
- Compared to some niche platforms, such as Drapers Jobs, the site is an affordable option.
- Users have to contact the Conscious Fashion job board for pricing information on its featured listing plan.
- The platform does not offer CV searches, an applicant tracking system, or advanced employer branding.
- Listings aren't shared to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of the Conscious Fashion job board.
The Conscious Fashion job board allows employers to advertise listings for free. Interested users should contact the company via email for more information on its featured listing plan.
Conscious Fashion Job Board vs. Drapers Jobs:
The Conscious Fashion job board and Drapers Jobs both offer a featured listing plan, but the latter is the more feature-rich option with CV database access and employer branding. However, the Conscious Fashion job board is more affordable with a free job posting service, compared to Drapers Jobs' £625.00 +VAT per post.
Conscious Fashion Job Board vs. Fashion Workie:
Like the Conscious Fashion job board, Fashion Workie is a niche job board for candidates in the fashion industry. However, the former specializes in advertising sustainable fashion positions. Both platforms offer a free job posting plan, but Fashion Workie features a wider variety of paid packages than the former.
Conscious Fashion Job Board vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is a popular local job board that advertises general positions. By contrast, the Conscious Fashion job board serves a global audience and gives employers access to a niche network of fashion-related talent. While the Conscious Fashion job board is a free job posting service, a new customer post on Reed.co.uk costs £89.00 +VAT.
Conscious Life & Style LLC
Chicago, Illinois, USA