From £625.00 +VAT /post.
Job post duration
CV database access
Applicant tracking system
Drapers Jobs has both standard and enhanced posting plans and a CV search tool. While the job board is a good option for local hiring, is is more expensive than competitors such as FashionJobs.com. The platform is also missing advanced hiring tools.
- Drapers Jobs allows employers to list a variety of draping, design, merchandising, and retail roles at all career levels.
- Employers can access the job board's CV database of skilled local candidates.
- The Premium plan pushes listings to the top of job search results every seven days on rotation for increased visibility.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- Employers can add their company logo to job posts for added brand awareness.
- The Top Job plan adds vacancies to the site's home page and pins them to the top of job search results for added reach.
- Unlike competitors, such as Fashion Workie, Drapers Jobs does not offer a free job posting plan.
- The platform is costlier than some niche job boards.
- Listings aren't promoted on the site's social media pages or distributed to other job portals.
- Drapers Jobs lacks applicant tracking and candidate matching services.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Drapers Jobs.
Top Job Advert
Drapers Jobs vs. FashionJobs.com:
Drapers Jobs and FashionJobs.com both cater to the fashion industry, but the latter is the more affordable choice with free internship postings and a starting price of €149.00 for a standard post. By contrast, a single listing on Drapers Jobs costs £625.00 +VAT. Both sites offer featured listings, but only FashionJobs.com has a global reach.
Drapers Jobs vs. Fashion Workie:
Like Drapers Jobs, Fashion Workie advertises fashion-related positions and offers employer branding. However, the former is slightly more feature-rich with access to a CV database of top-notch candidates. But while Drapers Jobs charges £625.00 +VAT per post, Fashion Workie has a free posting plan, making it the more affordable choice.
Drapers Jobs vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is one of the U.K.'s most popular job boards and lists a range of general roles. In comparison, Drapers Jobs primarily serves the fashion industry and may be the better choice for targeted hiring efforts. However, it is the costlier option, charging £625.00 +VAT per post, whereas a new customer listing on Reed.co.uk costs £89.00 +VAT.