BFRS Job Board charges £105.00 +VAT for a single 28-day job posting.
British Forces Resettlement Services is a U.K. social good initiative that focuses on assisting members of the British armed forces with civilian career opportunities. They provide career resources, information, and career events for the British veteran community.
While the BFRS does provide many free resources, they do not allow jobs to be posted directly to the BFRS Job Board. They do not state their pricing clearly but do provide online assistance to businesses looking to use their services.
- The organization offers negotiable pricing on bulk job postings.
- Ex-armed forces members and their families can apply for jobs posted to the BFRS Job Board.
- The site posts a weekly job seeker email to promote opportunities for veterans.
- The platform is able to integrate with applicant tracking systems such as Broadbean and LogicMelon.
- In addition to job postings, the platform offers a range of recruitment and hiring resources for employers and job seekers.
- They offer assistance through email, telephone, or an online chatbot.
- The site charges a fee for late payments.
- The platform does not offer the possibility to extend job posting durations.
- The organization does not advertise its pricing clearly on its site.
- Employers cannot post jobs directly to the site's job board.
We were unable to find any online reviews of BFRS Job Board.
How to Post a Job on BFRS Job Board:
BFRS Job Board vs. Hire a Hero Job Board:
Like BFRS, Hire a Hero is a platform that focuses on integrating veterans back into society. Compared to BFRS Job Board, Hire a Hero seems to have fewer job postings on their job board. They do not charge a fee for their services, unlike BFRS Job Board, which charges £105.00 +VAT per post.
BBFRS Job Board vs. Ex Forces Jobs Network:
While Ex Forces Jobs Network charges a fee for their job posting services, they are much more affordable than BFRS Job Board. Unlike BFRS Job Board, they allow employers to create and post jobs online, which may appeal to some companies and employers.
BFRS Job Board vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is one of the U.K.'s most well-used job boards and lists general roles. By contrast, BFRS Job Board primarily caters to ex-military professionals and may be the better choice for targeted hiring. While BFRS Job Board charges £105.00 +VAT per post, a new customer post on Reed.co.uk costs £89.00 +VAT.