BFRS charges £105.00 + VAT for a single 28-day job posting on their job board.
British Forces Resettlement Services is a U.K. social good initiative that focuses on assisting members of the British armed forces with civilian career opportunities. They provide career resources, information, and career events for the British veteran community.
While the BFRS does provide many free resources, they do not allow jobs to be posted directly to the site. They do not state their pricing clearly but do provide online assistance to businesses looking to use their services.
- The organization offers negotiable pricing on bulk job postings.
- Ex-armed forces members and their families can apply for jobs posted to the BFRS job board.
- The site posts a weekly job seeker email to promote opportunities for veterans.
- The platform is able to integrate with applicant tracking systems such as Broadbean and LogicMelon.
- In addition to job postings, the platform offers a range of recruitment and hiring resources for employers and job seekers.
- They offer assistance through email, telephone, or an online chatbot.
- The site charges a fee for late payments.
- The platform does not offer the possibility to extend job posting durations.
- The organization does not advertise its pricing clearly on its site.
- Employers cannot post jobs directly to the site's job board.
We were unable to find any online reviews of British Forces Resettlement Services.
How to Post a Job on British Forces Resettlement Services:
British Forces Resettlement Services vs. Hire a Hero:
Like BFRS, Hire a Hero is a platform that focuses on integrating veterans back into society. Compared to BFRS, Hire a Hero seems to have fewer job postings on their job board. They do not charge a fee for their services, unlike BFRS which charges £250.00 to post on their job board.
British Forces Resettlement Services vs. Ex Forces Jobs Network:
While Ex Forces Jobs Network charges a fee for their job posting services, they are much more affordable than British Forces Resettlement Services. Unlike BFRS, they allow employers to create and post jobs online, which may appeal to some companies and employers.
British Forces Resettlement Services vs. Forward Assist Recruitment:
Forward Assist Recruitment is different from BFRS in that it is a recruitment agency, while BFRS is a community interest company. The latter offers former soldiers resources and materials to assist in their resettlement and career development. Forward Assist Recruitment is a professional business that handles recruitment and placements for companies.
What is British Forces Resettlement Services?
British Forces Resettlement Services is a community initiative company that helps veterans and ex-service members of the British armed forces integrate or resettle back into society.
What does it cost to post a job on British Forces Resettlement Services?
British Forces Resettlement Services' pricing starts at £250.00 per job post. They also offer multiple job postings which can be negotiated prior to purchasing.
How do I create an account on British Forces Resettlement Services?
- Navigate to the British Forces Resettlement Services home page.
- Select "Join Now" at the top of the page.
- Choose what type of membership you would like to register for.
- Fill out the signup form.
- Click "Register Now."
How do I delete a job post on British Forces Resettlement Services?
Log in to your British Forces Resettlement Services dashboard and select "Forget Me" in the side menu.