Contact for quote.
Job alert emails
Tes is a global digital community that provides schools and teachers with a wide range of resources to support their developmental needs. They offer a Staff Management subscription, which gives U.S. employers access to a global network of education professionals and allows them to post job adverts and track applications in one central location.
The platform, however, does not feature any tools to increase job ad exposure and visibility, such as featured posts, job ad distribution to other job boards, or social media sharing. Additionally, pricing is not available on the site, making it difficult to gauge the platform's affordability when compared to other niche job portals.
- Tes offers a dedicated job board with access to a database of teaching professionals in over 230 countries.
- The Staff Management subscription includes multiple user access and unlimited job postings.
- Schools can manage the entire hiring process from a central dashboard that includes applicant tracking tools.
- Users can create a dedicated school directory page to showcase their school's culture and ethos.
- The platform's job search algorithm uses multiple data points to help employers receive more relevant applications.
- Schools can communicate with candidates through a direct messaging system.
- Automatic reminders and validated forms help to keep track of reference requests and responses.
- Subscription holders receive unlimited access to Tes's online training courses for teaching staff.
- Anonymous well-being essays allow schools to collect feedback from employees and segment and analyze the information.
- Tes's fully digital magazine keeps staff updated on the latest industry news, trends, and teaching best practices.
- Tes does not offer a free job-posting plan.
- Pricing is not readily available on the site.
- The platform lacks key hiring tools, such as job syndication and social media sharing.
- There are no U.S.-based offices or customer support channels.
Tes has a rating of 1.7 out of 5 on Trustpilot based on the reviews of over 30 users. Complaints range from poor teaching resources and job matching algorithms to the refusal to refund subscription fees and the closure of its community forums without warning during the pandemic.
Tes does not readily display pricing information on its website. To find out more about their annual subscription plan and how to advertise, fill out the online form on their website, and a representative of Tes will be in touch.
How to Post a Job on Tes:
Employers who are interested in posting a job on Tes can contact the organization by filling out the contact form on their website.
Tes vs. TeachingJobs.com:
TeachingJobs.com is a K-12 career portal dedicated to STEM jobs throughout the U.S., while Tes advertises a wide range of teaching roles worldwide. TeachingJobs.com charges an affordable $100.00 per post, while employers have to contact Tes for a quote. Of the two, only TeachingJobs.com offers resume database access and unlimited-length ads.
Tes vs. Learn4Good:
Learn4Good is a teaching job board with a global reach and offers free and paid options. Both Learn4Good and Tes provide access to a database of millions of teaching professionals. Of the two, Learn4Good offers more hiring tools, including a CV database and a six-month job post duration. In contrast, Tes offers a wider range of teaching resources.
Tes vs. Indeed:
As one of the world's largest global job boards, Indeed offers far greater reach than Tes. However, it does not offer the same targeted approach or wealth of teaching resources as the latter. With both free and paid options, Indeed is an attractive option for employers on a budget, whereas Tes only has an annual subscription plan.
What does TES mean in education?
TES stands for Times Educational Supplement.
What does it cost to post a job on Tes?
Tes does not readily display pricing information on its website. To find out more, fill out the online form on their website.
Who owns TES Global?
TES was acquired by Providence Equity Partners L.L.C. in 2018.