CHE job board
Free for members and $30.00 /post for members.
Job post duration
30 - 90 days.
Resume database access
The CHE job board is hosted by Consortium of Higher Education LGBT Resource Professionals, an organization representing LGBTQ professionals in higher education. Both members and nonmembers can access the CHE job board's resume database and promote their listings to reach a highly defined audience of talent.
Companies also benefit from longer-than-average job posting options and employer branding. While the platform is competitively priced, it does not offer applicant tracking, job ad distribution, or candidate matching tools.
- The CHE job board offers bulk job posting plans for companies hiring at scale.
- The platform gives employers a targeted approach to hiring higher education talent in the LGBTQ community.
- Listings can be highlighted at the top of the site's home page and job search page for added visibility.
- Members can post job ads for free.
- Employers can add their company logo to listings for increased brand awareness.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- Users can search the CHE job board's resume database for suitable candidates.
- The platform is more affordable than some niche competitors, such as Inside Higher Ed Careers.
- The job board does not offer a free job posting plan for nonmembers.
- The CHE job board lacks applicant tracking and candidate matching tools.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of the CHE job board.
*Bulk discounts and bundles are available.
**Members of Consortium of Higher Education LGBT Resource Professionals can post jobs for free.
How to Post a Job on the CHE job board:
Four easy steps for posting a job on the CHE job board.
Posting a job on the CHE job board.
Click on "POST A JOB."
You'll find this button toward the top-left side of the CHE job board's home page.
Register as an employer.
Under the button "NEXT," click on the text that reads "Create an account." Fill out the online registration form and tick the box to agree to access nonmember pricing. Then, click on "CREATE ACCOUNT."
Log in to your account.
Create your listing.
Fill out the online form with your job post's details, including the title, employer website, and description. Once you're done, click on "NEXT: JOB DURATION."
Select your preferred job post duration and click on "NEXT: PAYMENT DETAILS."
Pay for your job post.
Add your credit card details to the online form and click on "SUBMIT PAYMENT" to complete your purchase.
Once your payment has been processed, your listing will go live on the platform.
CHE job board vs. Inside Higher Ed Careers:
The CHE job board and Inside Higher Ed Careers both cater to job seekers in the higher education sector, but the former specializes in connecting employers with LGBTQ professionals. CHE job board charges $30.00 for a 30-day listing, which is significantly more affordable than Inside Higher Ed Careers' $349.00 per post.
CHE job board vs. LGBTConnect.com:
Like the CHE job board, LGBTConnect.com lists LGBTQ-friendly roles, but the former gives employers a more targeted approach to higher education talent. Both sites offer 60-day job posts and promoted listings, but only LGBTConnect.com has job ad distribution tools. CHE job board charges $30.00 per post, while LGBTConnect.com charges $200.00 per post.
CHE job board vs. Pink Jobs:
Compared to the CHE job board, Pink Jobs is the more affordable option, offering a free job posting service, while only members of the former site can post jobs for free. CHE job board's paid plans start at $30.00 per post. Both platforms feature resume searches, but only Pink Jobs has social media promotion tools.
What is the CHE job board?
The CHE job board is a niche job board that helps employers find and hire LGBTQ professionals in the higher education sector.
What does it cost to post a job on the CHE job board?
The CHE job board's pricing starts at $30.00 for a nonmember post. Members can post jobs for free.
How do I create an account on the CHE job board?
- Go to CHE job board's home page and click on "LOG IN" in the top-right corner.
- Click on "Create an account" and complete the online registration form.
- Click on "CREATE ACCOUNT."