Jobs.ca is a Canadian job posting site where employers can post jobs in different fields. The main Jobs.ca site has mirror sites that are divided up by industry and sector to help candidates across Canada find your postings.
All job postings on Jobs.ca cost $325.00 per month.
How to Post a Job on Jobs.ca:
- Go to jobs.ca and click "Post a Job."
- Register for your free jobs.ca account.
- Create a new job posting in your account menu.
- Select which job category you want the posting to be listed under (HR, legal, etc.).
- Pay the posting fee and post your job.
1 (888) 562-9464
4020 St-Ambroise, Suite 495, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, H4C 2C7
How do I create a Jobs.ca account?
How can I edit a Jobs.ca job posting?
To edit your Jobs.ca job postings, you can log into your account and select the ad you want to modify. Changes can be saved, but editing a posting will not reset your 30-day limit.
How can I delete a Jobs.ca job posting?
All jobs.ca job postings will expire after 30 days unless they are renewed. If you wish to remove a posting before the 30-day period is up, you can log into your account, open the posting, and then click "Delete."