From $399.00 /post.
Job board syndication
Social media promotion
Phone and email.
Careerlink's advanced range of recruitment tools and pricing plans are designed to give employers maximum exposure and value, helping to streamline the recruitment process. Key features include job board syndication, an integrated applicant tracking system, access to a resume database, social media promotion, and an advanced employer dashboard.
Careerlink caters to the entire U.S. job market and receives over 10,000 views each month, offering employers great exposure to job seekers. While the platform lacks a free job posting plan and is costlier than some leading competitors, its comprehensive recruitment tools make it a valuable resource for employers.
- Careerlink features a sophisticated applicant tracking system (ATS) to manage candidates.
- The platform offers both single job posting plans and subscription packages to suit different recruiting needs.
- The site features a comprehensive resume database of candidates.
- The subscription plans give employers access to an account manager.
- Job posts are automatically syndicated to hundreds of job boards for increased exposure.
- Listing are advertised on various social media platforms.
- Employers can manage job ads, candidates, and view listing analytics from the employer dashboard.
- The subscription plans allow employers to post an unlimited number of job ads.
- Employers can create branded company profiles to help aid brand awareness and attract candidates.
- Prescreening questions can be added to job posts to help filter potential candidates.
- There is no free job posting option.
- The platform is costlier than some competitors, such as Indeed and LinkedIn.
While Careerlink is not accredited by the Better Business Bureau, it does have an A+ rating on the site and zero customer complaints on the platform. Facebook reviews were positive, with users praising the efficiency and quality of the service. Careerlink also features a number of testimonials from satisfied customers on its website.
From $599.00 /mo.*
From $1,148.00 /mo.*
*Pricing is based on the number of employees at your company. Annual subscriptions are available.
How to Post a Job on Careerlink:
Eight easy steps for posting a job on Careerlink.
Careerlink vs. LinkedIn:
LinkedIn is the world's largest professional social network and features a free basic job posting option, making it more affordable than CareerLink for employers on a tight budget. However, LinkedIn is not exclusively a job board and Careerlink features both job board syndication and social media promotion on LinkedIn.
Careerlink vs. Indeed:
Indeed is one of the world's largest job boards and gives employers access to a global audience of professionals. By contrast, Careerlink caters exclusively to the U.S. job market, which may make it the better option for local hiring. However, thanks to its free and sponsored pricing models, Indeed stands out as the more affordable platform.
Careerlink vs. CareerBuilder:
CareerBuilder features subscription job posting plans starting at $349.00 per month. Careerlink offers a pay-per-post plan priced at $399.00 for a single listing as well as subscription plans starting at $599.00 per month, depending on the number of employees. CareerBuilder has a greater reach than Careerlink.