Andrew Hudson's Jobs List
From $25.00 /post.
Social media promotion
Resume database access
Applicant tracking tools
Andrew Hudson's Jobs List helps employers find, recruit, and hire local job seekers with comprehensive hiring solutions. The platform advertises a wide range of local employment opportunities, internships, and nonprofit roles in several sectors, including healthcare, marketing, government, retail, finance, and more.
The job board gives employers access to valuable recruitment services not offered by most of its competitors, such as applicant tracking, resume searches, candidate matching, and a handy mobile app. However, the platform lacks a free job posting plan.
- The platform offers discounted internship and nonprofit job posting packages.
- Employers gain access to a large network of Colorado job seekers in a wide range of industries.
- The job board offers bulk job posting plans for companies hiring at scale.
- Companies can access the platform's applicant tracking tools to manage their talent pipeline efficiently.
- Vacancies are shared to the job board's weekly newsletter and social media pages for increased visibility.
- Employers can create branded career pages to promote listings and company culture.
- There is a mobile app for on-the-go recruitment available.
- Employers can search through the site's resume database for suitable candidates.
- Other tools include featured listings, job post writing services, candidate matching, and targeted email alerts.
- Andrew Hudson's Jobs List does not offer a free job posting plan.
- Compared to other local job posting sites, such as Springs Careers, the platform is costly.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Andrew Hudson's Jobs List.
Internship Job Post
Nonprofit Job Post
30-Day Single Job
Single Job - 5 Pack
Single Job - 10 Pack
Nonprofit Single Job - 5 Pack
Nonprofit Single Job - 10 Pack
Featured Employer's Bundle
Andrew Hudson's Jobs List vs. Springs Careers:
Andrew Hudson's Jobs List and Springs Careers are both local job boards with resume searches, applicant tracking, and social media promotion tools on offer. While the former has discounts on nonprofit and internship listings, Springs Careers is a free job posting service, making it the more affordable option.
Andrew Hudson's Jobs List vs. Craigslist:
Like Andrew Hudson's Jobs List, Craigslist gives employers access to a geographically targeted pool of talent. Both sites offer resume searches, but Andrew Hudson's Jobs List is more feature-rich, with applicant tracking and employer branding tools. However, Craigslist charges significantly less per job post than the former.
Andrew Hudson's Jobs List vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a popular job board with a large national and international reach. In comparison, Andrew Hudson's Jobs List primarily caters to the local job market, making it the better option for targeted hiring. Both sites offer resume searches and an employer dashboard, but only Indeed has a free job posting plan.