Job board syndication
Social media promotion
Phone and email.
Springs Careers is a useful platform for finding talent in the city of Colorado Springs. Employers can post jobs for free, search through a candidate resume database for the right employee, and manage job applicants with applicant tracking tools. These features are tempered, however, by a low number of jobs currently advertised on the job board.
- Posting a job is entirely free.
- Job posts last for 60 days instead of the usual 30.
- Vacancies are shared on Springs Careers' social media channels for additional exposure.
- Employers can access a searchable candidate resume database.
- Applicant tracking tools streamline the hiring process for large companies.
- Employers can add logos, photos, and videos to their profile page.
- All job posts have to be approved by Springs Careers before going live, ensuring a spam-free job board.
- Only 36 jobs were listed on the job board at the time of writing, indicating a lack of popularity with employers.
- Only single job posts are free. There is a fee for multiple job postings.
- Jobs posted from outside of Colorado Springs will not be approved or go live.
- Job posts are not syndicated on larger, national job boards, limiting exposure.
- A lack of employer reviews makes the job board hard to critique.
We were unable to find any online reviews of the Springs Careers job board.
60-Day Single Job Posting
Resume Search - 30 Days
*Bulk discounts on multiple job posts are available. Call the company for more information about pricing.
How to Post a Job on Springs Careers:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Springs Careers.
Posting a job on Springs Careers.
Go to the Springs Careers home page.
Navigate to springscareers.com and hover over the "EMPLOYERS" tab. Select "POST JOB" from the drop-down menu.
Create an account.
Fill in your details and click on the orange "Register" button to proceed.
Complete your employer profile.
Add in details such as your company name, social media channels, and more. Click on "Update Profile" at the bottom of the page to continue.
Click on "Post Job."
The "Post Job" button is in the centre of the page in the "Employment" section.
Create your job post.
Enter details about your job and click on "Submit Job" at the bottom of the form to proceed. Your job post will be reviewed and approved before going live.
Springs Careers vs. Andrew Hudson's Job List:
Andrew Hudson's Job List charges $250.00 per job post, while single job posts on Springs Careers are free. Job posts on the former last for 30 days, while Springs Careers lists vacancies for 60 days. Andrew Hudson's Job List provides far greater exposure than Springs Careers and is ideal for hiring candidates throughout the state.
Springs Careers vs. Connecting Colorado:
Connecting Colorado is a state-run platform that connects employers with job seekers across Colorado, while Springs Careers caters only to the city of Colorado Springs. However, Connecting Colorado lists far more jobs than its rival in the city. Both platforms have a candidate resume database, but Connecting Colorado does not disclose pricing.
Springs Careers vs. Indeed:
Despite being a general job board, Indeed lists more jobs in Colorado Springs than local job board Springs Careers. When reviewed, Springs Careers listed less than 50 jobs in Colorado Springs, while Indeed listed over 18,000. Both platforms have free job postings, but Indeed provides more exposure and is trusted by employers big and small.
What is Springs Careers?
Springs Careers is a dedicated job board for the city of Colorado Springs. The company reviews all job posts to ensure a high-quality job seeking experience, while employers have access to advanced applicant tracking tools and a candidate resume database.
What does it cost to post a job on Springs Careers?
Posting a job on Springs Careers is entirely free, although the cost of one-month candidate resume database access is $49.00.