Colorado Bar Association's job board
From $200.00 /post for members and $350.00 /post for nonmembers.
Job board syndication
Social media promotion
Phone and email.
The Colorado Bar Association's job board is quite basic and lacks advanced tools, such as a candidate resume database and bulk posting options. The platform is useful for housing a broad range of legal talent in the state, and there are over 18,000 current members. However, it is unclear how many job seekers the job board attracts.
- Members can post jobs at a discounted rate.
- A job posting price of $200.00 is more affordable than competitors such as Lawjobs.com.
- Members enjoy various benefits, including access to conferences, networking opportunities, and resource sharing.
- Employers can pay extra to create a border around their job post for increased visibility.
- At the time of writing, there were over 60 jobs on the job board — a good number for a niche job board.
- The focus on Colorado makes the job board a central hub for finding legal talent in the state.
- Prominent law firms in Colorado use the Colorado Bar Association for their legal recruiting.
- The job board caters to all legal positions, from paralegals to senior associates, and more.
- Employers can choose their post duration, incurring $350.00 for every 30 days.
- There are no free job posting options.
- Employers must disclose salary information in their job posts.
- There are no bulk posting options for companies hiring at scale.
- Listings are not distributed to other job boards for greater reach.
- Employer profiles are not brandable.
- Vacancies are not shared on the company's social media accounts for added reach.
The Colorado Bar Association is a respected organization with around 18,500 members, but we were unable to find any online reviews of their job board.
The Colorado Bar Association charges members $200.00 per job post, while nonmembers pay $350.00. Optional enhancements are charged separately.
How to Post a Job on the CBA's Job Board:
Seven easy steps for posting a job on the Colorado Bar Association's job board.
Posting a job on the Colorado Bar Association's job board.
Go to the Colorado Bar Association home page.
Navigate to cobar.org and click on the "JOBS BOARD" option to the left of the page.
Click on "Submit A Listing."
The green "Submit A Listing" button is in the center of the page.
Create an account.
Click on the "Register" button to create your own account.
Fill in the form.
Add your details to the relevant sections and click on the "CREATE ACCOUNT" button at the bottom of the page.
After creating your account, repeat steps one and two, then log in with your new login details.
Create your job post.
Include the job title, salary range, job post duration, and more.
Choose a pricing option.
Choose between a standard job post or an enhanced post with a border.
A job posting with a border costs $400.00 (optional).
Pay for your job post.
Lastly, add your payment details and click on the "SUBMIT AD" button at the bottom of the page.
The Colorado Bar Association's Job Board vs. Lawjobs.com:
At $695.00 per job post, Lawjobs.com is significantly costlier than the Colorado Bar Association's job board, but the hefty price tag comes with advantages. Lawjobs.com has applicant tracking tools, targeted job posts, and distribution to other job boards for added reach — features lacking from the Colorado Bar Association's job board.
The Colorado Bar Association's Job Board vs. NALP Job Center:
NALP Job Center and the Colorado Bar Association's Job Board are similarly priced although NALP Job Center's feature range far exceeds its competitors. NALP Job Center has a searchable candidate resume database, as well as an expanded reach with job board syndication. The Colorado Bar Association's job board only has basic job posting functionality.
The Colorado Bar Association's Job Board vs. Association Career Network:
Association Career Network has a starting price of $499.00 per post, making it a costly alternative to the Colorado Bar Association's job board. The higher price tag includes access to a candidate CV database, bulk job postings, and more. The Colorado Bar Association's job board is mainly used for targeted, local hiring in Colorado.
What does it cost to post a job on the Colorado Bar Association's job board?
The Colorado Bar Association's job board pricing ranges from $200.00 per post for members to $350.00 per post for nonmembers.