Post a Job Advertisement
Add On: Blind Box Service
Add On: Job Description Toolkit
ALA Job Bank is a niche job board that connects employers with practicing attorneys, legal managers, and administrative staff throughout the U.S. While the platform lacks several key hiring tools, such as featured listings, resume database access, and social media promotion, users gain access to a highly defined network of professionals.
- ALA members receive discounted rates on job posts.
- The job board offers a job description toolkit to help employers draft attractive listings based on UPBMS taxonomy.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- ALA members have access to comprehensive legal resources, research, and virtual events.
- The Blind Box service allows employers to post listings confidentially.
- The job board is quite basic and lacks featured listings, resume searches, and social media promotion.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job boards.
- There is no free job posting option.
We were unable to find any online reviews of ALA Job Bank.
How to Post a Job on ALA Job Bank:
Four easy steps for posting a job on ALA Job Bank.
Posting a job on ALA Job Bank.
Click on "Job Bank."
From the home page, click on "Career Center." Then, select "Job Bank" at the top of the drop-down list.
On the next page, under the "Employers" heading, click on "Learn More."
Then, click on the text that reads "Create and post a job advertisement."
Create an employer account.
Click on "New user/Create an account" and complete the online registration form. Once you're done, click on "SAVE."
Create your listing.
Repeat the first step to reach the job post information page. Click on "CONTINUE" and fill out the online form with your listing's details, including the title, description, and category. Once you're done, click on "CONTINUE."
Review your job post for accuracy and click on "CONTINUE."
Complete your payment.
Click on "ADD TO CART" under the heading "Fee For Ad In Career Center" and add your payment information to the online form. Once you're done, click on "SUBMIT ORDER."
Once your payment has been processed, your job post will go live on the website.
ALA Job Bank vs. Lawjobs.com:
While a single job post on ALA Job Bank costs $329.00 for members and $529.00 for nonmembers, Lawjobs.com charges $695.00 per month, making it the costlier option. Both sites primarily advertise legal roles, but Lawjobs.com is more feature-rich than ALA Job Bank, with applicant tracking and social media promotion tools.
ALA Job Bank vs. LawCrossing:
Compared to ALA Job Bank, LawCrossing is the more feature-rich choice, offering job ad distribution, targeted email alerts, and a single free job posting. While a single post on ALA Job Bank costs $329.00 for members and $529.00 for nonmembers, LawCrossing charges $399.00 per month.
ALA Job Bank vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a popular job board that advertises a wide range of general roles. By contrast, ALA Job Bank gives employers a targeted approach to hiring legal administration professionals. Indeed has a free job posting plan, making it more affordable compared to ALA Job Bank's $329.00 per member post and $529.00 for nonmembers.
What is ALA Job Bank?
ALA Job Bank is a niche job board that connects employers with job seekers in search of legal administration and related roles throughout the U.S.
What does it cost to post a job on ALA Job Bank?
ALA Job Bank's pricing starts at $329.00 per member post and $529.00 for nonmembers.
How do I create an account on ALA Job Bank?
- Navigate to ALA Job Bank's home page.
- Click on "LOGIN" toward the top-right corner.
- Click on "New user/Create an account" and complete the online registration form.
- Once you're done, click on "SAVE."