From $275.00 /post.
Up to 60 days.
Social media integration
Customized company profile
Email and phone.
MetroDenverJobs.com is a regional job board that offers targeted recruiting and both standard and modern capabilities, such as resume database access, diversity outreach, unlimited users, and applicant tracking. Based in Denver, Colorado, the job board is simple and accessible, and employers can automate processes using their intuitive dashboard.
Additionally, the company offers a wide selection of add-ons and services that aid in the recruitment process, including access to DirectConnect, a feature that emails job ads to 2,500 matched job applicants who were selected by location, skillset, and qualifications.
- All of the bulk job posting packages include 60-day post durations.
- MetroDenverJobs.com offers sponsored job posting options to boost visibility.
- Reputable businesses that have used the job board include Crowe, Novartis, and Canon.
- Both employers and job seekers can read through helpful guides that offer tips and advice about recruitment.
- Employers can create a customized company profile to improve brand recognition.
- All job posting plans include social media integration and access to an Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- The job board specifically targets job seekers in Denver, Colorado, providing a more refined hiring approach.
- The platform offers pre-screening and post-applicant screening questionnaires to help with the screening process.
- MetroDenverJobs.com offers state cross-posting which disperses job ads to the appropriate ESDS (state job banks).
- Employers can only access the resume database with the Local Recruiting Subscription plan.
- MetroDenverJobs.com's robust employer branding options are not included in the standard plans.
- Employers must first request authorization from MetroDenverJobs.com to post internship jobs for free.
- Compared to some local competitors, such as Built In Colorado, MetroDenverJobs.com is the more costly option.
We were unable to find online reviews of MetroDenverJobs.com.
Single Job Posting: 30 Days
Single Job Posting: 60 Days
Job Posting Package: 3 Jobs
Job Posting Package: 5 Jobs
Job Posting Package: 10 Jobs
1 Featured Tag
3 Featured Tags
5 Featured Tags
*MetroDenverJobs.com offers a Local Recruiting Subscription option that includes unlimited job postings, community and diversity outreach, and access to the resume database. Interested customers can request a personalized demo to learn more information about pricing.
How to Post a Job on MetroDenverJobs.com:
Four easy steps for posting a job ad on MetroDenverJobs.com.
Posting a job on MetroDenverJobs.com.
Register as an employer.
Go to MetroDenverJobs.com and click on "Register" in the top-right corner of the home page. Next, click on "I am an Employer" and complete the registration form on the following page by providing the required details.
At the bottom of the form, below the question, "How can we help you?" select "Single Job Posting" from the provided list.
Then, click on "Save Registration."
Next, MetroDenverJobs.com will send you a verification email. Click on the verification link to complete the registration.
Click on "Post a New Job."
Once you've logged in to the employer dashboard, hover over "My Jobs" in the main menu until a drop-down menu appears. Next, click on "Post a New Job" from the drop-down menu options.
Next, click on the underlined text that says "buy online."
Choose a job posting package.
On the following page, read through the different job posting packages available and click on "Add to Cart" beneath your plan of choice. Next, confirm that your cart is correct and click on "Checkout."
Verify your phone number.
Next, enter your phone number in the designated field and click on "Text Me" to allow MetroDenverJobs.com to send a verification text. Alternatively, you can select the option for a callback.
Once you've successfully verified your account, you can complete your order and move on to the job posting form.
MetroDenverJobs.com vs. Andrew Hudson's Job List:
The primary distinctions between MetroDenverJobs.com and Andrew Hudson's Job List stem from their reach and pricing. With Andrew Hudson's Job List, employers enjoy exposure across Colorado, and pricing starts at $250.00 for a single job post. MetroDenverJobs.com, on the other hand, focuses on the Denver region, and plans start at $275.00 per post.
MetroDenverJobs.com vs. Built In Colorado:
Built In Colorado is significantly more cost-effective than MetroDenverJobs.com, with the former's pricing starting at just $69.00 for a standard job post advertised across the state. However, despite its plans starting at $275.00 per post, MetroDenverJobs.com boasts a range of advanced features missing from Built In Colorado's offerings.
MetroDenverJobs.com vs. Springs Careers:
Both MetroDenverJobs.com and Springs Careers offer regional job boards that serve two different cities in Colorado, providing employers in each region with the benefit of a focused recruitment approach. However, despite sharing similar features, Springs Careers is free to use, while MetroDenverJobs.com charges $275.00 for a standard job posting.
News & Activity:
News or Activity
February 15, 2023
February 02, 2023
What is MetroDenverJobs.com?
How much does it cost to post a job ad on MetroDenverJobs.com?
MetroDenverJobs.com charges $275.00 for a 30-day job post and $295.00 for a 60-day job post. The platform also offers bulk packages and add-ons to help boost job ad exposure.