From C$219.00 /post.
Job post duration
Up to 60 days.
Searchable resume database
Applicant tracking system
MBjobcentre.ca offers employers a targeted approach to finding candidates in Manitoba. The platform features a searchable resume database, and job postings are listed for a longer-than-average period of 60 days. However, the site doesn't offer a free job posting plan and is costlier than local alternatives, such as mbjobs.ca and Manitoba Start.
- Employers can purchase one-off job posting credits or subscription plans that include resume database access.
- The site claims to be the largest job board in Western Canada and to attract over 1 million monthly page views.
- There is no limit to the job description length.
- The platform offers a range of graphic design services, including logo design and corporate identity development.
- Employers can add their profile to the site's online directory and get featured to aid brand awareness.
- Employers can proactively find candidates in a large resume database.
- There is no free job posting option.
- The site is costlier than local competitors, such as MTEC Job Board and Creative Manitoba Job Board.
- There is no mention of an applicant tracking system, job post enhancements, or job distribution.
We were unable to find any online reviews of MBjobcentre.ca.
Basic: 1 Job Posting
Standard: Unlimited Jobs
Premium: Unlimited Jobs
How to Post a Job on MBjobcentre.ca:
Five easy steps for posting a job on MBjobcentre.ca.
Posting a job on MBjobcentre.ca.
Click on "Post a Job."
Go to the MBjobcentre.ca website and click on the "Post a Job" button toward the top-right corner of the page.
Sign up to MBjobcentre.ca.
Click on the green "START HIRING" button and complete the signup form beneath the heading "Get Started." Then, click on "START HIRING."
Create your job post.
Complete the online form with details about your job vacancy, including the job title, location, and description. Then, select the "Publish" button toward the bottom of the page.
Select a job posting plan.
In the pop-up window, review the available job posting plans and click on "BUY NOW" beneath your chosen option.
Make the payment.
Enter your billing details and click on "CONTINUE." Then, add your credit card information and click on "SUBMIT PAYMENT" to make the purchase.
You may be offered an optional upgrade after entering you billing information. Click on "YES, UPGRADE MY PLAN!" to add the special offer to your purchase or select "NO THANKS!"
MBjobcentre.ca vs. mbjobs.ca:
With a starting price of C$219.00 per post, MBjobcentre.ca is costlier than mbjobs.ca, which has job posting plans starting at C$75.00. However, MBjobcentre.ca has the better feature profile, offering a longer job post duration of up to 60 days and access to a searchable resume database, which mbjobs.ca does not offer.
MBjobcentre.ca vs. Manitoba Start:
While Manitoba Start is completely free, it has a more targeted focus than MBjobcentre.ca, as it is geared toward helping immigrants and newcomers to Manitoba find employment. MBjobcentre.ca is the costlier platform, with prices starting at C$219.00 per post, but offers better features, including resume searches and employer branding.
MBjobcentre.ca vs. Job Bank:
Job Bank caters to the employment market across Canada and is completely free, whereas MBjobcentre.ca is a job board for Manitoba and has a starting price of C$219.00 per post. While the latter lacks a free job posting option, it offers a more targeted approach to regional hiring.
BC Jobs Online Inc.
777 Hornby St., Ste. 600, Vancouver, BC V6T 1S4