It is free to post a job on the Creative Manitoba job board.
The Creative Manitoba job board offers employers a highly defined reach within Manitoba's arts and cultural communities, making it suitable for a highly targeted approach to hiring. While the job posting service is free, the site does not offer any additional hiring features, such as job post enhancements, applicant tracking, or resume searches.
- The job posting service is free.
- The site reaches a highly defined audience of local artists and professionals in Manitoba's creative and cultural sectors.
- The job posting process is simple.
- Employers can include a logo and link a video about their companies in job postings.
- The job board does not offer resume searches or candidate management tools.
- There are no options to enhance job postings for increased visibility or exposure.
We were unable to find any online reviews of the Creative Manitoba job board.
Creative Manitoba Job Board vs. mbjobs.ca:
While both the Creative Manitoba job board and mbjobs.ca cater to job seekers in Manitoba, the latter lists jobs across industries, whereas the former is limited to opportunities in the arts and cultural communities. While it is free to post a job on the Creative Manitoba job board, mbjobs.ca's pricing starts at C$75.00 per post.
Creative Manitoba Job Board vs. FreshGigs.ca:
The Creative Manitoba job board and FreshGigs.ca cater to similar audiences. However, the Creative Manitoba job board is a free, location-specific platform for jobs in the arts and cultural sector, whereas FrechGigs.ca charges C$99.00 per post, has a nationwide reach, and lists creative, tech, and marketing jobs.
Creative Manitoba Job Board vs. WorkInCulture:
Similar to the Creative Manitoba job board, WorkInCulture's job board lists opportunities for creatives, artists, and cultural workers. However, the former caters to the market in Manitoba, whereas the latter lists vacancies in Ontario. While the Creative Manitoba job board is free, WorkInCulture's prices start at C$140.00 +HST per post.