go2HR does not disclose pricing information on its website. Interested employers should contact the company via email to request a quote.
go2HR is a tourism and hospitality-orientated association that provides businesses with HR resources, market analytics, training, certifications, health and safety programs, and recruitment solutions to promote Canadian tourism and best practices.
While go2HR does not disclose its pricing, the site allows employers to post a variety of vacancies throughout the province of British Columbia and the Yukon. Although they do not offer any additional recruitment services, such as social media promotion or resume searches, go2HR features an extensive employer resources section on its website.
- go2HR features a dashboard from which employers can create, post, and manage listings.
- Employers can post seasonal, contract, or permanent vacancies at all career levels to the job board.
- Listings are sent to job seekers via the platform's newsletter.
- Employers can access a wealth of resources on the site, such as retention strategies, market research, education programs, webinars, and industry news.
- go2HR's pricing is not readily available on its website.
- Employers cannot post jobs without registering their company with the platform.
- The site does not offer any additional recruitment services, such as promoted listings, resume searches, or applicant management tools.
We were unable to find any online reviews of go2HR.
How to Post a Job on go2HR:
To place a vacancy on go2HR, employers should register their company with the site. Once your account has been activated, you'll be able to create, post, and manage your jobs from your employer dashboard.
go2HR vs. Winterjobs.ca:
Similar to go2HR, Winterjobs.ca connects employers with job seekers in search of seasonal positions in Canada. go2HR, however, is limited to the province of British Columbia and the Yukon. Winterjobs.ca charges C$325.00 for a single job post, but employers need to contact go2HR for their pricing information.
go2HR vs. Adventure Job Board:
Adventure Job Board posts vacancies in the adventure and outdoors industries of North America. The site offers more recruitment services than go2HR, such as social media promotion, exposure on partner sites, and resume searches. go2HR, however, allows for targeted hiring as they serve a niche market in Canada.
go2HR vs. Eluta.ca:
Eluta.ca is a Canadian job board that posts a variety of jobs from all industries. Comparatively, go2HR specializes in seasonal tourism and hospitality jobs, which might be the better option for employers wanting to connect with a niche pool of candidates.
What is go2HR?
go2HR is an HR company that hosts a job board aimed at connecting employers with job seekers in search of seasonal jobs in the travel, tourism, hospitality, accommodation, restaurant, entertainment, and transportation sectors of British Columbia and the Yukon.
What does it cost to post a job on go2HR?
How do I create a go2HR account?
- Navigate to go2HR's home page.
- Select "REGISTER" in the top-right corner.
- Fill out the online registration form and select "CREATE NEW ACCOUNT."
How do I delete a job post from go2HR?
- Sign in to your account.
- Click on "My Jobs" in the top-left corner.
- Select the job you'd like to remove and click on "Delete."
What jobs can I post on go2HR?
go2HR allows employers to post a variety of seasonal, contract, or permanent vacancies, such as tour guides, waiters, chefs, housekeepers, guest managers, groundskeepers, administrative assistants, and fitness instructors, among others.