Employment Hamilton (EH) is a 100% free job board designed to connect local companies and job seekers. The service is mostly administered by EH employees, who screen applications before forwarding those that fulfill the job ad's requirements. EH also offers several useful tools, including a public holiday pay calculator and hiring incentives.
- The platform's posting services and employer resources are completely free.
- Employers based in the Greater Toronto area can use Employment Hamilton's services as well.
- Employment Hamilton provides hiring incentives, including apprenticeship training and work experience opportunities.
- Employers have free access to Magnet, a candidate matching service.
- A refundable tax credit is available for those hiring students enrolled in a post-secondary co-operative education program.
- Job vacancies are shared on EH's social media channels.
- Compared to local competitors, EH offers the best resources and is the most affordable option.
- Employment Hamilton offers a wage subsidy to help companies create summer job opportunities.
- Job ads are managed by EH employees, which may not benefit employers looking for hands-on service.
- It can take up to 24 hours to register an employer's account.
- The service does not advertise self-employed or commission-only vacancies.
- The website is not available in French.
- Employment Hamilton does not offer a resume database.
We were unable to find online customer reviews of Employment Hamilton.
Employment Hamilton is a free job posting site that's available for Hamilton-based employers located in the 905 and 519 area codes.
How to Post a Job Ad on Employment Hamilton:
To post a job ad on Employment Hamilton, you'll have to register an employer's account, which must be approved by an EH administrator. Once you've registered an account, EH employees will help you create a job posting for free.
Employment Hamilton vs. Eluta.ca:
Employment Hamilton (EH) is a 100% free platform that does not offer sponsored posts. Employers looking for a targeted approach will benefit from EH's local services. Eluta.ca, on the other hand, is a national job board that receives over 120,000 monthly visits, but employers can only post jobs for free if the ad is available on their website.
Employment Hamilton vs. LocalWorks.ca:
While Employment Hamilton (EH) is completely free to use, LocalWorks.ca's pricing starts at C$149.00 per post. Hamilton-based employers will enjoy EH's targeted job board and its host of impressive resources, which include hiring incentives. Comparatively, LocalWorks.ca offers the best nationwide coverage, including ads in over 200 newspapers.
Employment Hamilton vs. Working.com:
For employers looking for a more targeted approach within Hamilton, Employment Hamilton stands out as the best value, thanks to its completely free service and impressive local reach. Comparatively, Working.com offers multiple sponsored and featured posts that start at C$125.00 per post, and it advertises vacancies in newspapers across the country.
Jan 01, 1972
67 & 77 Victoria Ave., South Hamilton, ON L8N 2S8
What is Employment Hamilton?
Employment Hamilton is a reputable job board that was created to serve the job market in Hamilton, Ontario. The platform provides various employer resources, including job postings, hiring incentives, and candidate screening.
How much does it cost to post a job ad on Employment Hamilton?
It's free to post a job ad on Employment Hamilton's job board.