Free Jobs Package
Community Outreach Canada gives employers the opportunity to connect with a diverse group of potential employees in various fields. The site offers several job posting packages to suit different hiring needs, including a free plan.
While it does not feature an applicant tracking system, its paid plans include premium support 24/7. Job ads can also be featured and listings are displayed on the site for up to 60 days, depending on the chosen job posting package.
- There a several job posting plans, including a free option, to suit different hiring needs.
- The platform provides employment services for persons with disabilities, offering employers access to a targeted audience for diversity hiring.
- A company logo can be included in job listings.
- The paid plans include premium customer support and featured listings.
- Job listings are displayed on the site for 15 to 60 days, depending on the selected plan.
- The site is available in multiple languages.
- The free plan includes a listing duration of only 15 days.
- The site does not feature an applicant tracking system.
Reviews of Community Outreach Canada are limited, but the site has a rating of 3.7 out of 5 stars on Google based on the opinions of more than 10 people.
How to Post a Job on Community Outreach Canada:
Three easy steps for posting a job on Community Outreach Canada.
Posting a job on Community Outreach Canada.
Click on "Post New Job."
You will find this button in the top-right corner of the Community Outreach Canada home page.
Create an account.
On the next page, select "Become an Employer" if you do not have an account. In the pop-up form, select "Employer," fill in your details, and click on "Sign Up."
Complete the job details.
On your dashboard, select "Post New Job" and complete the form.
Upload all the necessary documents and confirm that the details are correct.
When you are happy with your job post, click on the "Post" button at the bottom of the page.
Community Outreach Canada vs. Pink Jobs:
While Community Outreach Canada allows employers looking to improve diversity in the workplace to post on their site, Pink Jobs is aimed specifically at the LGBT community. While Community Outreach Canada only recruits in Canada, Pink Jobs is open to employers in North America, Canada, Australia, and Europe.
Community Outreach Canada vs. RecruitDisability.org:
Like Community Outreach Canada, RecruitDisability.org allows employers to post jobs for candidates with disabilities and others who might be discriminated against. While RecruitDisability.org links job posting to other job boards, this feature is not available on Community Outreach Canada.
Community Outreach Canada vs. Diversity Job Board:
Just like Community Outreach Canada, Diversity Job Board is a diversity recruitment platform. While Community Outreach Canada is only available to candidates in Canada, Diversity Job Board is an international job site with access to millions of potential candidates.
What is Community Outreach Canada?
Community Outreach Canada is a nonprofit organization and job board aimed at improving diversity, especially people with disabilities, in the workplace.
What does it cost to post a job on Community Outreach Canada?
Community Outreach Canada offers free and paid job posting plans. The paid packages start at C$50.00 per month.
How do I create an account on Community Outreach Canada?
- Click on "Register" in the top right-hand corner of the home page.
- In the pop-up form, select "Employer" and fill in your company's details.
How do I delete a job post on Community Outreach Canada?
No information is available on deleting a job post from Community Outreach Canada. For more information, send an email to the administrators of the job site.