The CFA Society Ottawa Career Center's pricing is not readily available on its website, but on request, they indicated that it costs C$500.00 per post, including a mention in its newsletter, which is distributed to members every week. You can contact the company for more information on posting vacancies.
The CFA Society Ottawa's career center helps employers connect with a large network of qualified and experienced chartered financial analysts who are paid-up members of the society. The platform offers an online career center with access to numerous job postings.
Employers are assured of the fact that all potential employees have been vetted and their qualifications checked. Potential employees also have access to lists of prescreened employers that they can approach for employment.
- Employers have access to a network of qualified and vetted chartered financial analysts.
- Job postings are included in the CFA Society Ottawa's weekly membership newsletter.
- Vacancies are promoted on the members-only LinkedIn discussion board.
- Candidates have committed to an ethical code and professional development through the CFA.
- Around 95% of candidates have a minimum of four years of working experience.
- Job posts stay active on the site for 60 days.
- Employers cannot post their vacancies directly to the job board and need to contact the company to post their job.
- The job board isn't well-used. At the time of publishing, very few jobs were advertised on the site.
- The website doesn't have a French language option.
We were unable to find any online reviews of CFA Society Ottawa's career center.
CFA Society Ottawa Career Center vs. Accountingjobs.ca:
Like the CFA Society Ottawa career center, Accountingjobs.ca primarily lists financial roles. The CFA Society Ottawa's career center is aimed at financial analysts, while Accountingjobs.ca caters to the general accounting sector. Vacancies on Accountingjobs.ca are shared with the Jobs.ca network for increased visibility, while the CFA Society Ottawa's career center offers limited exposure.
CFA Society Ottawa Career Center vs. JobWings:
The CFA Society Ottawa's career center and Jobwings.ca both advertise jobs in the financial sector. The CFA Society Ottawa's career center is not available in French, making JobWings the better option for bilingual hiring. While CFA Society Ottawa's career center is for financial analysts, JobWings serves a broader audience of management, finance, and accounting talent.
CFA Society Ottawa Career Center vs. CareerBeacon:
CareerBeacon is a general job board that assists Canadian employers in finding employees, whilethe CFA Society Ottawa's career center offers a niche service only to financial analysts. Job seekers who are members of CFA Society Ottawa have already been screened by the organization, while candidates on CareerBeacon are unscreened.