7 Days Online Only
30 Days Online Only
2 Column Print Ad & 30 Days Online
The Ottawa Citizen is a print and digital news publication based in Ottawa, Ontario. Along with reporting on current events, the Ottawa Citizen has a dedicated classified and job board section for employers and job seekers.
Through its partnership with Working.com, the Ottawa Citizen gives employers access to a large pool of local candidates from a wide variety of industries. While the platform is a great option for employers looking to hire local talent, it is not a traditional job board, which may deter job seekers from visiting the site.
- Employers can post jobs online and in the print edition of the Ottawa Citizen.
- The platform features targeted job postings to Ottawans.
- The site has several job posting packages available to suit different hiring needs.
- Jobs can be posted to Working.com, one of the largest online job boards in Canada.
- A featured job posting package is available on Working.com's home page.
- The print advertising option can be expensive.
- There are add-on costs for basic print and online posting enhancements.
We were unable to find reviews of the Ottawa Citizen Job Board.
Ottawa Citizen Job Board vs. CERC Job Board:
Both the Community Employment Resource Centre (CERC) and Ottawa Citizen feature a job board on their websites. While Ottawa Citizen is a local news publication that supports job postings, CERC is a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping job seekers in Ottawa prepare for and find employment. Unlike Ottawa Citizen, CERC also provides a range of resources for employers.
Ottawa Citizen Job Board vs. Working.com:
As an employer, you'll want to decide whether print or digital are your best choices for attracting talent. By posting a job through Working.com, your advert will cost less and have a wider reach. Utilizing print advertising through the Ottawa Citizen, while a bit pricier, may let you reach a different pool of candidates.
Ottawa Citizen Job Board vs. Indeed:
Indeed offers free and paid-for job posting options for employers and businesses in Canada. The platform has a national reach and is very popular among job seekers. In comparison to Indeed, the Ottawa Citizen, however, charges C$125.00 for an online job post and focuses solely on employers based in Ottawa.