Careers in Africa's pricing is not readily available on their website. Interested employers should contact the company for more information.
Careers in Africa is a recruitment platform and job board that prominent companies in Africa use to recruit new employees. Employers in Canada can use it to reach African professionals in the diaspora. However, there are no local vacancies currently being advertised on the site, so it might only be an option for recruiting remote workers.
Employers are helped to attract candidates by designing and promoting compelling employer brands. Features of the platform include an employee value proposition design tool, detailed company profiles, large network, social media sharing, recruitment support, and integrations. However, there is no resume database or local office.
- Careers in Africa offers a design tool for creating an employee value proposition.
- The talent network consists of two million professionals from Africa.
- There are 600,000 high-level graduates and early-career candidates in the network.
- The platform uses email, social media, and targeted job boards to promote vacancies.
- Employers can create and easily maintain detailed company profiles.
- Account managers are available to offer recruitment support.
- Careers in Africa has a basic applicant tracking system.
- Pre-screening questions can be added to job posts.
- The site offers a French translation.
- Careers in Africa does not offer employers access to a resume database.
- The company does not have offices in Canada so customer service is likely bound to U.K. working hours.
- Local job sites, such as Talent.com and Job Bank, are better for reaching African professionals living in Canada.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Careers in Africa.
How to Post a Job on Careers in Africa:
To arrange a demo or post a job on Careers in Africa, contact their sales team to do so.
Careers in Africa vs. Job Bank:
While Job Bank is not geared towards employing professionals living in Africa, it is a good option for reaching African professionals living in Canada. It is free to use, offers a mobile app to engage with candidates, and gets five million views a month. However, Careers in Africa is better for targeting professionals in Africa.
Careers in Africa vs. Talent.com:
Talent.com is an excellent alternative to Careers in Africa. It has a global reach, attracting thousands of visitors a month, including from most countries in Africa. It is free, drives traffic to employers' career pages, and is quite popular locally. However, Careers in Africa offers expert assistance and a larger audience.
Careers in Africa vs. Bestjobs:
Bestjobs is a recruitment platform that employers in Canada can use to recruit professionals from South Africa and other African countries. Bestjobs offers employers a free posting option with access to a resume database, which Careers in Africa lacks. However, Careers in Africa has a larger footprint.
What is Careers in Africa?
Careers in Africa is a recruitment platform that employers use to promote their company brand and reach a talent pool of over two million people living in Africa.
How much does it cost to post a job on Careers in Africa?
Careers in Africa's pricing is not readily available on their website and employers should contact the platform for more information.