Careers in Africa offers three plans: Posting (three job posts), Enterprise Lite (five job posts), and Enterprise (20 job posts). Employers must arrange a demo to learn more about each plan and what it costs. However, additional job posts on the Enterprise Lite plan cost $1,250.00 and $750.00 on the Enterprise plan.
Careers in Africa is a recruitment platform and job board that prominent companies in Africa use to recruit new employees. Employers in the U.S. can use the platform to reach African professionals in the diaspora. Currently, there aren't any local vacancies advertised, so the site only provides employers with the option to recruit remote workers.
The platform focuses on employer branding to attract candidates. Features include an employee value proposition design tool, detailed company profiles, large network, social media sharing, recruitment support, and integrations. It does, however, lack a searchable resume database.
- Careers in Africa offers a design tool for creating an employee value proposition.
- The talent network consists of two million professionals from Africa.
- There are 600,000 high-level graduates and early-career candidates in the network.
- The platform uses email, social media, and targeted job boards to promote vacancies.
- Employers can create and maintain detailed company profiles.
- Account managers are available to offer recruitment support.
- Careers in Africa has a basic applicant tracking system.
- Pre-screening questions can be added to job posts.
- The employer brand profile feature is only available with Enterprise Lite and Enterprise plans.
- Recruitment support costs 15% of the successful candidate's first-year salary.
- Careers in Africa does not offer employers access to a resume database.
- The company does not have offices in the U.S., so customer service is likely limited to U.K. working hours.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Careers in Africa.
How to Post a Job on Careers in Africa:
Employers are unable to post a job on Careers in Africa without first arranging a demo. To do that, go to the Careers in Africa home page and click on "EMPLOYERS" in the top-right corner of the page. Scroll down past "HOW IT WORKS" and click on "GET STARTED." Choose a posting plan that suits you and click on "Arrange A Demo."
Careers in Africa vs. bayt:
While bayt offers features such as access to a CV database, straightforward job posting, and an audience of over 40 million candidates, it only covers Egypt, Algeria, and Morocco in Africa. Careers in Africa has fewer visitors and features, but its reach extends across the entire African continent.
Careers in Africa vs. Careers24:
Careers24 is one of the best job sites for recruiting in South Africa. It offers access to a CV database of three million CVs, real-time data analytics, and an audience of six million. Careers in Africa, however, covers the entire continent, unlike Careers24.
What is Careers in Africa?
Careers in Africa is a recruitment platform that employers use to promote their employer brand and reach a talent pool of over two million people living in Africa. U.S. employers can use it to connect with a network of African professionals living in the U.S. or to recruit people in Africa for remote positions.
How much does it cost to post a job on Careers in Africa?
Careers in Africa does not publish pricing on its website and employers must contact the platform for more information. The website does mention that additional job posts on the Enterprise Lite and Enterprise packages cost an extra $1,250.00 and $750.00 per post respectively.
How do I create a Careers in Africa account?
- Go to the Careers in Africa home page.
- Click on "EMPLOYERS" in the top-right corner of the page.
- Scroll down past "HOW IT WORKS."
- Click on "GET STARTED."
- Choose a posting plan that suits you.
- Click "Arrange A Demo."