Careers in Africa's pricing is not readily available on their website. Interested employers should contact the company for more information.
Careers in Africa is a recruitment platform and job board that prominent companies in Africa use to recruit new employees. Employers in the U.S. can use the platform to reach African professionals in the diaspora. Currently, there aren't any local vacancies advertised, so the site only provides employers with the option to recruit remote workers.
The platform focuses on employer branding to attract candidates. Features include an employee value proposition design tool, detailed company profiles, large network, social media sharing, recruitment support, and integrations. It does, however, lack a searchable resume database.
- Careers in Africa offers a design tool for creating an employee value proposition.
- The talent network consists of two million professionals from Africa.
- There are 600,000 high-level graduates and early-career candidates in the network.
- The platform uses email, social media, and targeted job boards to promote vacancies.
- Employers can create and maintain detailed company profiles.
- Account managers are available to offer recruitment support.
- Careers in Africa has a basic applicant tracking system.
- Pre-screening questions can be added to job posts.
- Careers in Africa does not offer employers access to a resume database.
- The company does not have offices in the U.S., so customer service is likely limited to U.K. working hours.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Careers in Africa.
How to Post a Job on Careers in Africa:
To arrange a demo or post a job on Careers in Africa, contact their sales team.
Careers in Africa vs. Bayt.com:
While Bayt.com offers features such as access to a CV database, straightforward job posting, and an audience of over 40 million candidates, it only covers the African countries of Egypt, Algeria, and Morocco. Careers in Africa have fewer visitors and features, but its reach extends across the entire African continent.
Careers in Africa vs. Careers24:
Careers24 is one of the best job sites for recruiting in South Africa. It offers access to a CV database of three million CVs, real-time data analytics, and an audience of six million. However, Careers in Africa covers the entire continent, while Careers24 primarily caters to South African job seekers.
What is Careers in Africa?
Careers in Africa is a recruitment platform that employers use to promote their employer brand and reach a talent pool of over two million people living in Africa.
How much does it cost to post a job on Careers in Africa?
Careers in Africa's pricing is not readily available on their website and employers should contact the platform for more information.